Panasonic GH5S 4K / 240fps low light monster

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the extra $500 is the "you know you fuckin want it" tax.

Just saw the asking price. m4/3 isn't what it used to be.

Not saying DPAF specifically, but a hybrid system with PADF like what Fuji, Sony, Olympus, and Nikon1 use - you know the rest of the camera industry. I've seen people say similar things to "the

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Mmmbeats said:

Does anybody have any experience / info on the battery life of the GH5S compared to the GH5 and GH4.  The GH4 has *insane* battery life, but the GH5 has significantly less, which we were told was largely due to feeding IBIS.  How does the GH5S rate on that scale?

I notice no discernible difference between my GH5 and GH5S. Honestly, they seem about the same. I would not let battery life be a deciding factor. 

• 4 months later...

Lowest price yet seen for the GH5S on Amazon/B&H/Adorama/etc, US$2K (well, $2,026.19 to be exact):

https://www.amazon.com/Mirrorless-Sensitivity-Multi-Aspect-Megapixels-DC-GH5S/dp/B078J119BC/

I won't be buying, but it bodes well for the future of prices for secondhand buyers ? Buy  a G80 before Christmas and then a cheap GH5S a year later?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...