Jump to content

Panasonic GH5 - all is revealed!


Andrew Reid
 Share

Recommended Posts

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

@jonpais, I must say, I like the look. Great enviromental portrait photo style. Nice slide like colors, not best though with great mojo. Colors sing. Love the suburban setting  and the framing and capturing of architecture, materials and texture. And love it how it is not hidden by shallow dof. In my opinion great footage. Lovely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

@jonpais, I must say, I like the look. Great enviromental portrait photo style. Nice slide like colors, not best though with great mojo. Colors sing. Love the suburban setting  and the framing and capturing of architecture, materials and texture. And love it how it is not hidden by shallow dof. In my opinion great footage. Lovely.

That’s cool. He’s got lots more good work on his channel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 18.4.2018 at 4:32 AM, jonpais said:

That’s cool. He’s got lots more good work on his channel.

Indeed. I think it´s one of the best casual "girl walking but not talking but groovin on IBIS"- videos on youtube. I don´t see harsh light but intense and for real and dynamic, strong, natural light, which is speaking for this special achieved look. Maybe my monitor is much more forgiving than yours. One never knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

Indeed. I think it´s one of the best casual "girl walking but not talking but groovin on IBIS"- videos on youtube. I don´t see harsh light but intense and for real and dynamic, strong, natural light, which is speaking for this special achieved look. Maybe my monitor is much more forgiving than yours. One never knows.

No, I don't think it's the monitor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, buggz said:

Has the stuttering issue been corrected with HDMI out of the GH5?

 

 

Good question. The list of bug fixes and improvements is listed on their paper accompanying the update, but I didn’t read past ‘HLG’!

I haven’t installed the firmware yet to see how the HLG behaves - maybe this evening.

I’m shooting with the Veydra 50mm this morning and will be using the Video Assist just because the Ninja is too darn heavy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, buggz said:

I really want one these external recording devices, if not just for the display alone.

 - QUESTION:

Do the Atomos devices allow you to zoom WHILE recording?

I really need this for focusing WHILE recording.

Yes, they do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...