Panasonic GH5 - all is revealed!

That's really useful @Video Hummus.

At one point the wife and I were talking about starting an online training platform where we'd sell online courses and content and one of the potential business partners (who is a high-end working pro and a source of one of the first courses) lives interstate and I was contemplating how to set up a kit like this and ship it and have them set it up themselves.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"6K/24p Anamorphic Video Mode, while fun, is severely hampered by its 4:3 aspect ratio" UM! That's what an anamorphic mode is - 4:3 Someone let our dear friends at Cinema5D know.

Here are some 1080 JPEGS from a music video that I shot with the GH5 + SLR Magic anamorphic primes.  

A couple of quick screengrabs from a recent Jazz concert I shot. I must say I was super impressed with the GH5 on this one - not only it recorded for 1h30m straight with no issues but it did so on one

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 8:49 PM, Video Hummus said:

Mr. Brynn North dropping another beautiful montage.

GH5, Speedbooster, Canon 7-200 f4, Sigma 18-35 f1.8, and Sigma 50-100 f1.8. All manual focus. All very well done.

Would love to see longer docu-style pieces from him. All his travels films he does for himself have a more serious, respectful tone to them. 

Absolutely spectacular!