new cam

stefanocps

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
3 hours ago, stefanocps said:

24 105 ff right?dont rember the calculation...how is apsc equivalent?how much does it cost the sigma adaptor?i also see on amazon second hand package camera+20 60  for a price that i could buy... [but not the 20 60) I had excitement to go finally for 1st time to sony...but may be is even more exciting to go first time to full frame

The Panny 24-105 is an excellent lens and the stabilization, since it's a stabilized lens, on the S5ii is incredible with it since you get dual IS.

14 hours ago, stefanocps said:

as i said i still have fuji 18 55..is tamron better? and it has same af performances?

27-83mm vs 26-105mm at a constant aperture of f2.8, but at the expense of OIS…but you get IBIS with the X-S20, so IMO yes, both the body and lens are better.

Forget the UK prices folks. Since Brexit, us EU people have to pay import duty.

I can’t find an S5ii under 1850 euros and for the kind of focal range the OP wants, it’s 500+ for a lens with the 20-60 being a fine lens, though a bit slow and too short. The 24-105 f4 is good, great even, but the size & weight of the package is now creeping up as is the cost…and if it’s non-pro work, how inclined are you going to be to lug something around unless it’s fairly compact?

I think APSC is your sweet spot here and it’s that Fuji + the Tamron 17-70 😜

14 hours ago, stefanocps said:

as i said i still have fuji 18 55..is tamron better? and it has same af performances?

27-83mm vs 26-105mm at a constant aperture of f2.8, but at the expense of OIS…but you get IBIS with the X-S20, so IMO yes, both the body and lens are better.

I can’t find an S5ii under 1850 euros and for the kind of focal range the OP wants, it’s 500+ for a lens with the 20-60 being a fine lens, though a bit slow and too short. The 24-105 f4 is good, great even, but the size & weight of the package is now creeping up as is the cost…and if it’s non-pro work, how inclined are you going to be to lug something around unless it’s fairly compact?

th efact that i don't get paid for what i do it doesn't mean that i can get anything..I don't do video of my children 🙂 i try to do visual artistic and some doc and i send them to festival. So i still want somehting good

For panasonic what i concern (a part of the price which i don't know if second hand market can be within my budget) is the size and weight yes...

2 hours ago, MrSMW said:

loosing stabilization on lens while still having the ibis what is the conseguence? i eman the 2 stabilization are summed or if i have ibis don t need lens one?

Update:

At r dimension they say that for warranty i will need to ship to hong Kong,  but the will pay the shipping cost...so it looks good

I have just sold my fuji 1855, so after selling it, and 55200, xt3, ax100 i am ready to reinvest in a new gear!

Right now xs20, fx30 s5ii....pity that ax700 is that old and expensive  it could have been the main candidate

Re. L-mount lens choices - Don't forget the S5ii/iix is APS-C crop in 4k60p (and you can choose APS-C crop for other video modes), which means the cheap but good Pana 20-60mm 'kit' lens becomes about 90mm equivalent at the tele end.

There's also a pixel-pixel crop mode, which is about 3x magnification in FHD so 180mm equivalent (at reduced video quality of course).

28 minutes ago, stefanocps said:

I have a suspect that this panasonic kit is stolen...the seller act as a someone who do these kind of business

Sounds too good to be true. That would otherwise be ridiculous value...but it doesn't ring true just based on price.

IBIS has more axis of stabilisation than lens OIS, but yes, you don't need lens stab if you have it in the body...though if both have it and they play nicely together, better still.

Stabilisation is a whole topic on it's own though as in what do you want it to be?

Locked off almost tripod like? Fuji is good at this.

Wave it around like a gimbal? Olympus or latest Nikon very good.

But back on price, you could get an OG S5 within the budget, but not a S5ii with a lens.

13 minutes ago, MrSMW said:

Sounds too good to be true. That would otherwise be ridiculous value...but it doesn't ring true just based on price.

IBIS has more axis of stabilisation than lens OIS, but yes, you don't need lens stab if you have it in the body...though if both have it and they play nicely together, better still.

Stabilisation is a whole topic on it's own though as in what do you want it to be?

Locked off almost tripod like? Fuji is good at this.

Wave it around like a gimbal? Olympus or latest Nikon very good.

But back on price, you could get an OG S5 within the budget, but not a S5ii with a lens.

The og has old af..better no.tje s2x..is there  i can go see it and take it, but knowing that probably.come from a not legit waw.don t make.me.feelnthat good

Have you thought about the (APS-C) Canon R7?

In the UK the R7 bundled with the RF-S 18-150mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens is £1799 at the moment, so you might be able to get it within your budget in Italy.

Has decent IBIS, good AF and dual card slots, and some contributors on here like it. Does 4k60 and high quality oversampled 4k up to 30p (the rolling shutter is high at 30ms in oversampled mode, but much better at 15ms in the subsampled 4k modes).

10 minutes ago, ac6000cw said:

Have you thought about the (APS-C) Canon R7?

In the UK the R7 bundled with the RF-S 18-150mm f3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens is £1799 at the moment, so you might be able to get it within your budget in Italy.

Has decent IBIS, good AF and dual card slots, and some contributors on here like it. Does 4k60 and high quality oversampled 4k up to 30p (the rolling shutter is high at 30ms in oversampled mode, but much better at 15ms in the subsampled 4k modes).

i never see at canon..i don't know they seem to be at the bottom of choice regarding price/quality. For what i read they offer always lees than the other. Is it not?

2 hours ago, stefanocps said:

i never see at canon..i don't know they seem to be at the bottom of choice regarding price/quality. For what i read they offer always lees than the other. Is it not?

I don't own the R7, but this is a detailed review of its video capabilities - https://www.optyczne.pl/65.1-Inne_testy-Canon_EOS_R7_-_test_trybu_filmowego_Wstęp.html

32 minutes ago, stefanocps said:

tomorrow i'll go to meet this person for a panasonic s5iix with 50 1.8 for 1500 euro. What should check to make sure is working..there are so many things in these camera?

First, please make sure to meet them in a safe public space.  That price is bordering on "too good to be real" so please don't get mugged.

Do you have some media to bring with you?  Ask them to make sure the battery is charged and then you should be able to shoot some test images and a bit of video footage, and then to play it back.  If you have an external screen, you may also want to bring it and the appropriate cable to make sure the HDMI port is working.