Arrivederci Maestro... RIP

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, heart0less said:

Really sad to hear this..

He was a living legend.
Still being able to produce mesmerizing tunes after having worked almost 50 years in the industry..

Themes from "Cinema Paradiso" and "La migliore offerta" are my all-time favorites.

At least his legacy will live on.

"Almost" 50 years?  Ummm... 

35 minutes ago, heart0less said:

Well, according to Wikipedia Ennio started composing music for movies in 1960s and his newest piece of work comes from 2016.

🤔

He's been in the biz since the mid 50's. And has 2020 credits. The "almost" should actually be followed by the number 70.  Over six decades; legendary talent and career. 

1 hour ago, fuzzynormal said:

He's been in the biz since the mid 50's. And has 2020 credits. The "almost" should actually be followed by the number 70.  Over six decades; legendary talent and career. 

Indeed : )

I feel my world terribly empty today... Sorry to have to write here but this man is part of myself and I am simply very, very sad with his physical death : ( No other chance to see his legendary work in a live performance or a new work by his hands, it's enough to figure out that with his disappearance there's the end of a golden age marked by this living legend.

2 hours ago, fuzzynormal said:

That just goes to show that time can be bent in many different ways.

( :

But just to clear it up: I didn't try to underrate his achievements in any way.
Like I said - Ennio is and always will be the guru of film score composers in my mind.