Sign in to follow this  
Ragnar

Quick and Dirty first test of G6 with the Voigtlander 17.5mm f0.95

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MikePeters
      All of the gear below has been used, but not abused. Everything works smoothly, focus rings, apertures. The lenses are as pictured, and the dust on them will be included free of charge! Sorry, I was shooting them with flash in a fairly dim environment. The Voigtlader lenses will all come with the filter that I kept on them. I haven't used them much, and these days the opportunities are fewer and farther apart. I live in Northern NJ just outside of NYC if anyone is local and would like to see them. 
      Voigtlander Nokton:
      10.5 $950.00
      17.5 $750.00 (no box)
      25II $650.00
      42.5 $650.00
      - Buy all four and I'll take off $200.00 from the total.
      The Voigtlander's have grown fond of each other sitting in my cabinet not getting used much. They'd like to stay together, so I'd prefer to sell them as a set. 
      This whole set was shot with the 17.5 and 25: https://www.mikepeters-photography.com/Category/The-Race-of-Gentlemen/

Canon FD:
      135 2.0 $420
      135 2.8 $110
      100 2.0 $320.00
      28 2.0 $220.00
      - First two to sell will get a FD - M43 adapter
      Canon F1n w/50mm 1.4 - $150
      Set of four FOTASY FD to SONY NEX adapters, one with foot - $30
      If you buy all four FD lenses I'll include the FD to NEX adapters, no charge
      ZHONGYI LENS TURBO II CANON FD - M43 $100

Contax AE:
      135 2.8 $220.00 with M43 Adapter

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING
      WILL ACCEPT ONLY PAYPAL, OR CASH IN PERSON
      ITEMS LOCATED IN NJ, USA
      SHIPPING TO USA ONLY
      BUYER MUST HAVE A VERIFIED PAYPAL ADDRESS

• By redimp
      Well, the topic says it all. Will pay shipping. Paypal only.
    • By Geoff CB
      Selling my Cinemodded 58mm. Never use the focal length when shooting, always go shorter or longer. Cinemodded by Duclous lenses.
      Lens is in perfect condition, no marks, dust, haze or fungus. Also including a B&W filter to go with it.
      Looking for $550.

• By Matt Kieley
      I gave Nikon a shot, and got good results, but I just still aesthetically prefer Panasonic, so I'm hoping to find someone here who might want to trade their G6 for a D5200. It will include 1 Nikon battery, 1 Vivitar battery, 1 Nikon charger, 1 neck strap, and the Nikon 18-55 3.5-5.6 kit lens. I also have two Nikon Nikkor Ai primes: 28mm 2.8 and 50mm 1.4. I'd also like to get the Panasonic 14mm 2.5 lens. If someone wants to buy instead of trade, well that's fine by me too.

• By crwn_schlr
      In the process of updating some equipment. Had this for about a year and though I love it, my work is moving in a direction where it's not as practical. 
      I have some basic accessories, and the voigtlander 17.5mm. 
      There is some cosmetic wear, but overall everything is in solid condition and works perfectly. This cam has been a great little work horse. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171860800251?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/171859860073?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      Voigtlander listing is ending very soon!