EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hi Paulio,

Thanks for the comment, really appreciate it.

Sorry didnt see your reply.

Shot with my GH2 Moon T6 Hack  (Zeiss ZF 50 F1.4, Lumix 12-35 2.8 and Nikon AIS 85 1.4).

Grading wise I just applied a velvia film stock.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By julien t
      Hi all!
      I'm sharing with you a moody film I did during a short trip in Berlin from last june. Don't worry you will not be drawned under a ton of crazy trendy transitions. Just let the video takes you through History with a big H.

This city is so inspiring.
      Feel free to ask me about the workflow.

some technicals specs :

Shot with a canon 5D MK III
      1920x872 @24fps
      with crop_rec_4k.2018Jul22.5D3113
      edit and color corrected with davinci resolve 15

(by the way thank a lot Andrew Reid for taking the time to create your books, I purchased them a while ago, and even if was using before ML, they offered a good help earlier on the year.)

• By icarrere
      GH5 and Iscorama pre36. The way I saw Japan in  a 9 days travel.
      Thanks to webrunner 5 for his help.

or
      https://vimeo.com/271896481
    • By Bozzie
      Panasonic GH2 + Flowmotion V2.02 Hack. Color Graded to taste. Download my BozGH2Pana_GT Film LUT for Panasonic GH2 Cameras HERE: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/downloads/bozgh2pana-gt-film-lut/
      Music: Ross Bugden - Dawn

• By Nicholson Ruiz
      Greetings folks! Does anyone still happen to have EOSHD Unified Patch? The file is no longer accessible on Andrew Reid's website. I found the Vanilla Hack on here and hope to find the Unified Patch.
      Ruiz.
    • By Mickey Gaidos
      I shot this promotional video for the annual Tango Festival here in New Orleans.
      Shot with c100II and GH5, I really wanted to test out the improvements in the lowlight capabilities with the GH5 over shooting last years festival with the GH4, I was impressed!

Edited in FCPX