Hi all!

I'm sharing with you a moody film I did during a short trip in Berlin from last june. Don't worry you will not be drawned under a ton of crazy trendy transitions. Just let the video takes you through History with a big H.

This city is so inspiring.

Feel free to ask me about the workflow.

some technicals specs :

Shot with a canon 5D MK III
1920x872 @24fps
with crop_rec_4k.2018Jul22.5D3113
edit and color corrected with davinci resolve 15

(by the way thank a lot Andrew Reid for taking the time to create your books, I purchased them a while ago, and even if was using before ML, they offered a good help earlier on the year.)

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Matthew Giovinetti
      Im looking for a Sony FS7 picture profile to bake in a look that emulates the Canon 5D Mark iii. 
    • By Kelly
      Hi there,
      I just uploaded the final teaser trailer to my short film based on the Australian novelist Greg Egan short story of the same name: Axiomatic teaser_3
      Thanks to @mercer for his suggestions on the edit for it. I've love any forum readers and indie film fans to check it out and let me know what they think. The full short will premier online next week so stay tuned if you'd like to know more.
    • By Kelly
      Hello EOSHD forum 
      First time poster and long time reader here. I wrote/directed a short film based on Aussie sci-fi novelist Greg Egan's story 'Axiomatic'. I shot this on a 5DmkIII with Zeiss and Takumar primes and the older 1080p ML Raw hack as the 4k option wasn't available yet. Please feel free to check out the teaser trailer on Vimeo:

• By Gregormannschaft
      Hey folks. Last year I travelled to Sri Lanka for four weeks, hopping about the place and pulling all kinds of strange poses in the name of having a totally not relaxing vacation. But it's what happens, I guess. I edited together all the footage I collected and I'd love to hear any kind of feedback you might have. In hindsight, I wish I'd collected more footage, but I hope that doesn't shine through too strongly.

Edit wise, I dabbled a little with the fast zooms that have become so commonplace in this genre over the past few years but wanted to restrain myself so to not go too overboard. The Watchtower of Turkey style isn't really my thing, as much as I appreciate it, but I wanted to steal a little of that energy films like this can generate.

Cam wise, I used my Sony A7SII, GFILM colour profile, Canon 24-105 and an old Zeiss Jena 35mm that I absolutely love. No rigs, no stabiliser.
    • By Alex Moreán
      Hi guys,
      I've been traveling around with my A7SII for eight months now. I started this trip in part to launch my career as a freelancer (at least when I make it back home) and also to travel a lot before life gets "real" (as I was already stuck in an office but felt it was too soon for that).
      This was the first piece I created when I was in Canada, and there are many to follow, but for some reason I never posted them here.
      Here it goes:
      Let me know your thoughts,
      Thanks for watching!