- PRICE: $599
- STRETCH: 2X
- FOCUS: Double-focus
- PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
- LOCATION: Switzerland
- SHIPPING: Not included
- INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
- CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
- COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.
I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.
I developed a free director's viewfinder app for iPhones / iPad (poor man's Artemis? ? )
The suported cameras are ARRI, Red, Blackmagic, Sony, etc.
It lets you see exact framing for your favorite camera just where you stand with an iPhone in your hand.
So you can plan your next shoot on location even if you don't have a camera or a lens with you.
The app features support for:
- optical adapters (boosters)
- anamorphic lenses
- LUTs (M31, Teal+Orange, etc)
- frame guides
The app has ads but I tried to make them non-intrusive. Besides, you can turn them off.
Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.