Panasonic GH6

kye

22 hours ago, John Matthews said:

That makes a lot of sense to stick with a GH5s. Hopefully, the S5ii's AF will get into the M43 cameras. I think it will. It basically is with Olympus cameras. Actually, have you tried the OM-1? I know a lot of pros use Olympus cameras underwater.

Problem with FF is not the housing in itself. It's the dome/port which goes with a wydeangle FF lens.

Yes Olympus camera are well renowed among pro uw photographers but for video, Pana features are in another league.

For underwater photography, prior of the latest mirrorless FF revolution the market king was Nikon with its D850. With the new Z series and new mirrorless mount Nikon failed to give a valid lens selection for underwater use and now most photographers are switching to Sony A7R line. It's a complicated topic. A stellar lens topside could be the worst underwater.

• 1 month later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

My existing SSD's were too slow to use with the Ninja V for 5.8K ProRes RAW.  So I grabbed a Samsung 870 EVO which is rated very fast.  Yet I'm still getting the Kangaroo (too slow SSD) icon pop up on the Ninja V when trying to record 5.8K ProRes RAW.  Has anyone else tried the 870 EVO for this purpose?  Same result? What drives are you guys using for the 5.8K ProRes RAW?

13 hours ago, Matthew Capowski said:

My existing SSD's were too slow to use with the Ninja V for 5.8K ProRes RAW.  So I grabbed a Samsung 870 EVO which is rated very fast.  Yet I'm still getting the Kangaroo (too slow SSD) icon pop up on the Ninja V when trying to record 5.8K ProRes RAW.  Has anyone else tried the 870 EVO for this purpose?  Same result? What drives are you guys using for the 5.8K ProRes RAW?

Is the Ninja V compatible with 5.8K ProRes RAW? I thought you needed the V+ for that.