1. GoatheSeajets

GoatheSeajets

• Similar Content

• By Chom
      Purchased from B&H Photo Video for $1200. Used only once for a camera test. Still has screen protector from manufacturer.
      Atomos Ninja Inferno 4K Monitor Recorder
      2 NP-F Type Batteries with Charger
      Drive Caddys and Docking Station
      Power and Control Cables
      HDR Sunhood
      HPRC Hard Case with Custom-Cut Foam

AtomHDR

4K 60p Capabilities

7" Daylight Viewable Screen with 1500 cd/m² LED backlight

LOG and HDR signal Signal Management

$900 plus Shipping
      PayPal Payment Only

• By Mickey Gaidos
      I shot this promotional video for the annual Tango Festival here in New Orleans.
      Shot with c100II and GH5, I really wanted to test out the improvements in the lowlight capabilities with the GH5 over shooting last years festival with the GH4, I was impressed!

Edited in FCPX

• By BruyereHansen
      So I am about to purchase Canon's C100 Mark II.  just a question about the slow motion options on the camera.
      I want to make a clip that shoots in slow motion but while recording at 60 Fps i want to transition back to normal velocity while recording is it possible to do this? without any type of Atomos Ninja device? I don't want to have to go into video editing either to do it because it can diminish the quality of the slow motion and the transitioning. 
    • By dfkjhdbdf
      Hello! I'm a student hoping to get some feedbacks from the community here! Would like to share with you a video I made in Myanmar.

I am trying to highlight the happiness within the people despite the rapid development of Myanmar through this video. 

Hope you like it! 

• By cjhollywood
      HELP! MPEG Streamclip won't touch it, Final Cut Pro 7 won't think about it... how can I convert my Panasonic GH4-created 96fps mp4 files to work within the FCP7 environment? Thank you all so much for any insights you can provide!