Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
treyvollmer

WTB Redstan Anamorphic clamp for my Kowa 2x Bell and Howell

1 post in this topic

Hello everybody,

Redstan is out of stock right now and I don't know that they'll be restocking. I'd prefer one of the red clamps if possible. Also, I'm looking for a red front clamp and and a diopter to get a closer minimum focus. The closer and more clear the better. Thanks for helping if you can!

Trey

treyvollmer3@gmail.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• For Sale Custom Mod Anamorphic Bokeh Lens 50mm F1.7
      By Gabriel Che
      Hello. Up for sale a custom modified vintage Japanese Yashica Yashinon-DS 50mm F1.7 in M42 "pentax screw mount." The M42 mount adapts easily to Canon and all mirrorless systems via inexpensive adapters. Flare was enhanced, semitransparent ND element addedtocreate the "Anamorphic Boke" whilekeeping the original aperture intact as well. Aperture declicked and rubber gear added instead of original focus rubber. 

For full description please follow the link to eBay. Buying directly, paying with paypal - take 15% off the eBay price, which will be 149 USD + Shipping. 
      Adapters are optional.
      I ship worldwide with ver few exceptions, for the actual USPS cost for registered airmail.
      Regards!
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/122056488042?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• [ebay] Director's viewfinder - Alan Gordon Mark V
      By Lavanboy
      Selling directors viewfinder. Alan Gordon Mark V. Perfect working condition. Cosmetic wear. Photos posted in eBay. Thanks for looking!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182222317357 
    • The infamous Imperial SLR magic rangefinder Ebrahim Saadawi deluxe edition
      By IshootbeforeItalk
      This is the one and only, infamous, EOSHD show piece called the Imperial SLR magic rangefinder (Ebrahim Saadawi deluxe edition). Get it now for EU 500,- and score huge amounts of EOSHD karma points. New price is EU 690,- (see SLR magic website).
      Model: SLR Magic Rangefinder CINE Adapter / Saadawi deluxe
      Focus type: Manual
      Min focusing distance: 1.1M
      Dimensions Length: 24.3mm, Width: 97mm
      Weight: 340g
      Fitment: MF & AF Lenses
      Rear filter thread: 77mm, step down rings can be used to adapt to smaller taking lenses (Not included)
      Front filter size: 82mm
      I'm located in Amsterdam and willing to ship worldwide. PayPal en Iban only (insert western union joke here...)

• WTB Lomo BAS 1-Piece or Kowa Cine Prominar 35 Anamorphics
      By asbissonnette
      I am looking for a set of anamorphic primes, either BAS Lomo or Kowa Cine Prominar s35. Also any suggestions on where to look? Thanks for the help!