Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
treyvollmer

WTB Redstan Anamorphic clamp for my Kowa 2x Bell and Howell

1 post in this topic

Hello everybody,

Redstan is out of stock right now and I don't know that they'll be restocking. I'd prefer one of the red clamps if possible. Also, I'm looking for a red front clamp and and a diopter to get a closer minimum focus. The closer and more clear the better. Thanks for helping if you can!

Trey

treyvollmer3@gmail.com

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• FS: Century Optics Anamorphic Adapters (1609 and WS13)
      By Kurtisso
      Heyall, spring cleaning time and I have a couple 1.33x anamorphic adapters for sale:

Century DS-1609
      This Century Optics 1.33x focus through anamorphic adapter needs no real introduction. But here’s a video from Tito Ferradans about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b54MV9pyVk

It’s great for anyone getting into anamorphic lenses, and I’ve even used it professionally before:

https://vimeo.com/172027852

It’s in as good as new condition as I purchased it as brand new old stock, added a step ring to the rear (to get it to 52mm but it can easily be changed to 58mm), and added a Cavision clamp adapter to the front to give it 77mm threads OR 82mm threads.

It’s great for wides (35mm on full frame), and it is easy to find cheap diopters for it’s size to get closer focus.

Century DS-WS13
      The DS-WS13 is the big brother to the DS-1609. It is a full zoom-through adapter, with a focus ring to really dial in some sharpness. It can pair with wides and teles, which is a huge improvement on the smaller 1609. I acquired the WS13 as a complement to the 1609, so that I wouldn’t have to swap the adapter when swapping lenses from wide to tele. Once again, I refer to Tito Ferradans for more information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klB_oO_M2Lk

It’s in excellent condition, as the previous owner purchased it from B&H Photo as brand new old stock. It comes with front and back caps.

Please feel free to PM me for price and/or more info

• Iscorama 54 MC with redstan Clamp and follow focus gear installed for sale
      By Hunterj11
      I've just bought a mint condition iscorama 54 and therefore I'm thinking of selling my old Iscorama 54 MC lens since I likely don't need 2.  The lens I'm considering selling is in excellent condition.  It's a real beauty but somehow I was lucky enough to find a sparkling mint condition 54.  I got lucky.  You know this lens...it's hard as hell to find and it's even harder to find in top form.  
      I haven't put up an eBay auction yet.  I'm probably going to list the opening bid at $6000.00 (comes with redstan Clamp and form fitted follow focus gear).   Yes, that's a lot of money.  Yes, that's what I paid for it last year.  Yes, it's totally worth it.  It's a god damn gem of anamorphic perfection.  All the other dual focus projector lenses are little kiddie toys in comparison.  If you have a pre-36 and a 54 you simply don't need anything else (well, you need a baby Hypergonar and hardcore dna variable diopter as well but let's not muddy the waters).  
      Who's interested?  If you make me a legit serious offer I might be pursuaded to sell direct instead of on an eBay auction.  Throwing it out to you guys first since this is where the real loonies like myself hang   
      Let me know.  I'll try to post pics soon but I'm not bullshitting you   It's a great specimen and if you've been looking for years...you've found it finally 

• WTB: Helios 44m & Tokina +0.4 Diopter
      By brianmcall
      Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a Helios 44m-7 lens.  I don't trust ebay with this lens as it looks like most are switched plate fakes, unless you know of a reputable seller with one.  Also looking to pick up a Tokina +0.4 Diopter, if anyone would like to part with theirs.  Thanks!