Late Night Walk, Some Trespassing

Liam

t3i random shots

can lemme know what you think if you'd like :)

nerd info-

had my manual non ai nikkor 50mm f1.4 on it, usually at 1.4. used Magic Lantern to turn down the fps and shutter speed a ton, for low light mostly (it's about 12fps at 1/12th shutter). I think iso 3200 is pretty damn usable on it, especially when I only had the ability to export at 720p, which kind of denoises a bit. just the one lens, and a camera strap was my setup.

used Lightworks (free version) to edit. I like the grading options, but had a ton of clips (should have cut a lot more), and didn't want to grade them all.. I think I graded one clip. but I use a semi-flat custom profile (sharpness all the way down, contrast all the way down, saturation down 1), but since it was so dark and naturally contrasty, it ended up mostly fine, and I had no motivation to see if something could look better. you can only exposrt at 720p, but I really don't mind.. I'd like some other options in the export, but 720p is plenty detailed for me (for this soft camera and kinda soft lens absolutely).

Usually not a fan of videos this pointless, but I guess I see the appeal. should have cut it down a lot more really

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs