Cameras become antique?

ntblowz

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

From now on I will tell people that our 17 year old Honda Stream isn't, in fact, a piece of shit 'beater'. No. It's a 'collectible'!

I used to say that about our 22 year old Citroen ZX before I finally dumped it at the scrapper last least and got 125 euros for it 🤣

16 hours ago, kye said:

Anyone watching the P2K sales on Ebay will realise these things are going up in value like a Banksy going through a shredder...

Half makes me wonder if I should hold onto my OG BMPCC for a while longer rather than selling it.... but then again, it's been a long time since I last shot with it!

Many years ago when I used to regularly read the photography magazines, I was reading an article about "Classic cameras" and was surprised to see my own camera (at the time I had two Pentax MX bodies) was included in the article! Having bought them new it made me feel quite old, especially when it said: "These cameras are still capable of serious work" -- I thought: well, I'm still seriously using mine anyway! With digital things get older much quicker, so it's just my 1970's lenses that still shine now. That's progress I suppose.