Sign in to follow this  
Craig Marshall

'Good To See You' - seven minutes of cinema

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By icarrere
      GH5 and Iscorama pre36. The way I saw Japan in  a 9 days travel.
      Thanks to webrunner 5 for his help.

or
      https://vimeo.com/271896481
    • By Lintelfilm
      I imagine people here are going to be wary of buying considering certain recent events on the forum, but you can confirm my authenticity easily as my video company is well established online (just Google "Lintelfilm") and I'm happy to Skype etc if anyone has questions. I'd prefer to sell to UK but am open to offers from elsewhere, and preferably only to regular forum members. Postage not included but will be charged at cost. My name is Matt - I haven't hung out here for a while but older forum members will remember me (probably mainly from my various unnecessary spats with Mr Reid!). Andy Lee can confirm this I'm sure. Also, if I were to scam you, you could easily damage my business reputation online which really would be a serious problem for me and my family!
      This stuff will probably go on eBay by the end of the week so let me know asap if you're interested. All in good/great condition unless stated.
      FOR SALE (please DM me for prices):
      1: BMPCC with: Viewfactor Cage, Z-Finder, SmallRig top handle, external Sony NF-P battery plate (attached to top handle via my own design in the most elegant battery solution I've seen for the camera!), iRig Pre (modded for BMPCC). Pics below (looks like I didn't attach the battery to the plate properly - that slight angle is is not normal). Lens, Speed Booster and NP-F battery not included (lens & SB for sale separately, see below).

2: BMPCC to Nikon Metabones Speed Booster. It works flawlessly and is in great condition. It arrived brand new with a very small, wafer thin chip on the very side of the glass that is not anywhere near the image circle. I considered returning it but as it functions perfectly it is just cosmetic and seemed pointless. It's not deep enough to be a danger to the glass and it hasn't changed since day 1. This is just for full disclosure. See chip at 2'O-clock on the image below. I'm a working pro not a gear fetishist so although all my stuff is in very good shape, well looked after and cosmetically still very nice, it has been used properly and not handled with kid gloves, so please don't expect "as new" condition - however I'll endeavour to point out anything that may be considered an issue regarding resale value etc.  

3: GH4 with "unofficial" V-Log installed (which I don't recommend using anyway, official or not - not even in 10bit with an external recorder. It's a farce and a travesty by Panasonic). 
      4: MFT-Nikon 0.71x Metabones Speed Booster (works perfectly, glass is fine)
      5: SmallRig Cage (fits GH4 and many other DSLR-like cameras)
      6: Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8
      7: Panasonic/Leica 25mm f/1.4
      8: Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Nikon mount
      9: Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 DX (V1) Nikon mount
      10: Nikkor 105mm f/2.5 AI (best version of this wonderful manual lens, great condition)
      11: Nikkor 85mm f/2.0 AI-s - very slight stiffness at one end of focus action, but not prohibitive to getting focus. Otherwise great condition. 
      12: Sennheiser MKE400 with Sennheiser furry windshield (small shotgun mic with 3.5mm jack)
      13: Tiffen 77mm Vari-ND
      14: Hoya 77mm IR cut filter
      Again, please DM for prices of items you are interested in.
      Thanks

I should say that I'm selling all this stuff because I recently switched to Canon. I'm loathe to sell the BMPCC because I LOVE the image and this is a great, very solid and very functional setup I've built for it that addresses almost all the functionality issues of the camera. But "business before pleasure" as they say and that's why I finally gave in to the Canon call. No one else does cameras you can just pick up and shoot with in any situation and be sure you'll grab solid images.
    • By bbhaltz
      Hi guys, I was just having a look on b&h at the ef to bmpcc speed boosters and found two different versions listed:
      http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1064603-REG/metabones_mb_spef_bmpcc_bm1_canon_ef_to_bmpcc.html
      and
      http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1174582-REG/metabones_mb_spef_bmpcc_bt1_metabones_canon_ef_lens.html
      I was just wondering if anyone knows what the 'T' in the second link means? Is it an updated version?
      Thanks.
    • By UnFstudio
      Hello everyone,
      My name is Gleb, I'm starting a production company to shoot feature films, and commercials / music videos on the way before that.

For my camera package for the first 2-3 feature films I'm going to buy GH4 as the camera body (Now have 2xGH3), and after I will have a transition to BMPC 4K and then to RED Scarlet / Epic

Now I own a speed booster alternative RJ speed booster (Nikon mount)
      And was thinking about the idea of buying a full Rokinon cinema lenses set (Nikon mount)
      Than use it on the RED scarlet before buying better primes, but than I will not be able to have my middle switch from GH4 to BMPC 4k.

1.) So is it better to buy all lenses EF mount and buy the EF speed booster and than EF mount for RED cameras, or buy Nikon to EF adapters for the BMPC 4k?

2.) Another idea was to avoid speed booster and by ROKINON lenses in MFT mount direct, to partially avoid the crop factor, and after 2-3 films sell the full kit and buy PL Primes for BMPC 4k and then move to PL RED?

3.) For our second feature film we are planning to shoot anamorphic x1.5 adapters style, any ideas on working (Anamorphic / Rokinon / Speed Booster / GH4) or avoiding Speed Booster will be better?

4.) Buy one vintage PL zoom lens and a PL adapter for GH4? Any lens suggestions in that case please.  

Now I have only 2 nikon zoom lenses to use with my speed booster and I can sacrifice that if needed.

Thank you for your answers!
    • By ARThompsn
      Hello!

I recently picked up a GH3 and am wondering what lens setup to purchase.

I have done some research and am thinking about these two options.

1. Metabones Speedbooster with a Sigma 30mm 1.4 II (Nikon Mount) as I had the old Sigma 30mm 1.4 on my 550D and loved it! 

2. Voigtlander 25mm f0.95 and the SLR Magic 12mm f1.6.

Would love to know what you guys think!

Thanks  :)