Matthias Malleši�

Today just arrived Tushinsky variable ration anamorphic projection lens. Some tests I made today didn't prove much useful (shot with GF3 with ETC), will post some more in next days. I haven't found any videos made through this adapter on the net. Anybody's got some experience with this beast?

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/9djw.jpg/]9djw.jpg[/URL]
[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/f8aw.jpg/]f8aw.jpg[/URL]

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

cool..

contact vamp camp ask him if it will work with his clamps also ask him if he can make a helmet mount cos you want to go skydiving with your tushinsky..
get a friend to film from the ground as you make you way down to earth : )

just had an idea for the sky diving movie name..
DEEEEP IMPACT

There was a super panatar on ebay recently that looked a lot like this.  Oddly enough, even it, for all its size, didn't allow for wide angle anamorphic photography.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panavision-Panatar-35mm-Anamorphic-Lens-RED-Isco-Iscorama-Hawk-Runco-Cinemascope-/280802571268?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4161233404

...I see it's still there.

cool..

contact vamp camp ask him if it will work with his clamps also ask him if he can make a helmet mount cos you want to go skydiving with your tushinsky..
get a friend to film from the ground as you make you way down to earth : )

just had an idea for the sky diving movie name..
DEEEEP IMPACT

Well, Toni..this lens was not really intended for handheld shooting. For 15,50e it came cheap and I wouldn't mind if they would not work at all, having it hung down from the upper corner of my workshop....but owning a piece of history it seemed as a nice idea (besides already having smaller anamorphics for hhs) and I wanted to experiment with prism-design anamorphic...it surely needs some longer focal length taking lens, but yesterday I finally figured out how ETC on my camera (cropped sensor) is supposed to be working...not on 1080i AVCHD, but only on 720p AVCHD or MJPEG (80-140Mb/s)....Years ago I used to be Betacam operator, so on the other hand I don't mind using heavier gear, in fact it's easier to hold it without shakes....