Hey guys! New here, my latest music video w/ Canon 60D + Flycam

Mark Arica

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I didn't see a section to introduce myself so I guess I'll just share a video!

A little tl:dr story about me, I started off as an amateur photographer until someone asked me if I could do a video for them. Warning them that I never shot video, I did it anyway while applying my photography knowledge into video. The result is me selling my 40D to get a 60D lol. First one I did was back in August 2012.

The person that asked me is the same one I just finished my recent video for. He goes by Sizzle and is a hip-hop artist.

Gear info:

Canon 60D

Sigma 30mm 1.4

Canon 50mm 1.8

Flycam Nano

Neewer CN-160 on a lightweight monopod

I don't know many editing softwares except Sony Vegas Pro 12. The photographer in me tells me to try to get it right in camera and not rely on Photoshop. Well, in this video you won't see special effects to try to make it fancy lol although I'd like to learn them one day to have in my arsenal.

http://youtu.be/RYTmwl3w_eE

Views are around 31k in his channel, got there in less than a month. This is my third music video. CC welcome. All my videos thus far have been on other music websites (not like MTV or BET or anything lol) so the feedback so far from fans have been great. The only CC I get are from fellow videographers lol.

Also, Like my page if you want :) I try to update it with other video projects I'm doing but also sharing photography/videography stuff/news. I currently have at least four other music videos pending. But with school and all I can't really get to them yet.

https://www.facebook.com/MAVPMedia

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs