A Universe of Colors

allegra

Hi :)

So I borrowed a 100mm macro lens from a friend and experimented with acrylic colors, milk, water, oil and soap..
Shot it with my GH4, held by my precious gorilla pod and lots of duct tape!  

I have now entered my video into a contest.
If you like it, I would be really really happy, if you'd give it a vote and maybe even share :)

https://apps.facebook.com/dvxvideocontest/?video=16

Thanks!

mUeMBE0r.jpg

nY8jyPI.jpg

aNczUW3.jpg

WiWDqRz.jpg

Haha, that's great!! Thank you :grin:

I just recalled that moment, when my composer wrote to me, that his favourite shot was at 1:00 and he referred to it as the one, where space capsules take off into space.. and I just thought to myself: Wait, that's exactely my thoughts!!!! :blush:

And Zach, derailing anything with a flying unicorn being involved.. go for it! And space babies, of course. :glasses:

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By andrew berekdar
      Zeiss 100mm f2 Makro Planar EF Mount, excellent condition with hood.
      £600
      London based

• By Olivier Vanaschen
      Hello!

I am selling a Leica Macro-Elmarit R 60mm 2.8 lens in great shape, clean optics, smooth focus, clean aperture. It's in Leica R mount (easy to adapt to Canon EF, M4/3, Sony E). Original front metal cap and plastic back cap. 
      Beautiful lens both for macro and portrait, sharp and beautiful leica out of focus and skin tones. It's the "new" version with 55mm front, recent serial (3513233).

Price: 650 euros

Payment by Paypal or cash. Free shipping to EU (located in Brussels, Belgium).

All the best, 

Olivier

• By JustShootMe
      For sale my Panasonic kit , I'm new here but have been lurking for quite a while. Plenty of feedback on FM.

The Package
      Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-32mm Lens Panasonic LUMIX G MACRO 30mm f/2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens Panasonic LUMIX G 42.5mm f/1.7 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens In like new condition , comes with original box , warranty card , battery , strap, etc
      All lenses also come with boxes , caps, etc
      Price includes shipping , 1000 Shipped for all 3 , I pay shipping , you cover paypal fees. 50+ positive transactions on FredMiranda.com ....
      http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1440960/0#13662041

• By shijan
      Earlier i did a test and mini review for this lens. Rare lens for sale. It was made for some kind of reproduction machines and covers huge 12x18 cm frame. Probably another bad copy of industrial Zeiss or Nikkor (as all things done in USSR). It covers 12x18 cm frame, its not super sharp on tiny s16 sensor in regular (not macro) mode. The good thing about this lens is that in macro mode you can be very very far from object. It has perfect round bokeh at any F-stop and very flat and even image area. Works well for macro and for landscape too. Iris is smooth, glass is very clear. If needed i can do additional test images.
      The lens comes with Rafcamera M45-M42 adapter and with PZF macro bellows (Its not the most precise bellows in the world, but its perfect for this lens because it extends way further than other more expensive bellows)
      Located in Ukraine, Odessa city. Will ship worldwide. Can accept only Payoneer (Make A Payment service from Payoneer to Payoneer account 0% fee) or any Card to Payoneer (Request a Payment service) with 3% fee. Ask $200 ( or $180 without macro bellows) + shipping and payment fees.

• By arbelrom
      Here is a short nature clip I shot using the Cano 5D Mark III

Lenses used:
      Canon 16-35 2.8L II Canon 100 2.8L Macro Canon 24-105 4.0L IS  Canon 50 1.4   Tracking shots done with -  Varavon Slider with Motoroid kit