Sign in to follow this  
Caleb Genheimer

Anamorphic Music Visual (My Song)

My newest song. I'll do a proper music video later on. Listen with headphones.

The camera somehow got in an interlaced mode for some of these clips, that or I had some hack settings wrong. I almost threw all these clips out, but I'm glad I didn't. I think it actually adds to the look and feel of the video in a strange way. 

http://vimeo.com/58524262

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Nocturnes
      This is a really cool lens that I unfortunstey haven’t had the chance to use yet. It is I believe the closest focusing single focus adapter of them all.
      currently has the cinelux inside of it but can take any 16 scope with the included adapter
      $900 
      Free shipping in Us, cost varies for outside of US.
      Paypal ready.
      i also have a kowa 16-s for sale for $300

• By Bozzie
      Panasonic GH2 + Flowmotion V2.02 Hack. Color Graded to taste. Download my BozGH2Pana_GT Film LUT for Panasonic GH2 Cameras HERE: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/downloads/bozgh2pana-gt-film-lut/
      Music: Ross Bugden - Dawn

• By DirectorCH
      Hello everyone,
      I am new to the forum and I am looking to build my first anamorphic rig. 
      I was wondering if anyone has a Kowa 8z or 16H they wouldn't mind parting with, I haven't seen any recently on the second hand market, and I am looking at that to be my first lens.

Thanks a bunch! 
    • By Zalem
      Selling my Elmoscope-II with Redstan front clamp and Redstan front adapter for HCDNA* for $780 + shipping. Same lens as Kowa 16-H, 8-Z and B&H. The Elmoscope-II is in good condition and produces beautiful images. +$90 for the amazing rear two-piece adapter (clamp) from Redstan.

The rear glass shows some scratches and tiny specs of internal dust which can be seen under a light source (barely visible to invisible otherwise). The front glass is in perfect condition aside from a very small stain at the very edge of the glass that is barely noticeable. I haven't seen these defects have any effect on the image quality as I was able to get sharp and beautiful results from it. Willing to share sample footage.

The Redstan front clamp fits snugly and is very useful as it gives a 72mm thread and the ability to attach filters. The Redstan adapter gives 72mm to 75mm threads, enabling you to attach the HCDNA very safely.

DM or comment if interested! Cheers.
      *I am not selling the HCDNA.
      Will post new pics with the date and eoshd written on a piece of paper if I get any response.

• By Zalem
      Hi!

I am seriously looking for a Kowa Anamorphic-35 1.5X or 1.75X (Inflight or not).

Will not make a lowball offer. Please DM me if you're looking to part with yours!

Cheers!