Sign in to follow this  
Celledral

New SmallHD AC7 Review (non-OLED)

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony Cameras

For GH2 users (who can't use the magnified focus assist when a monitor is plugged in), the 2x magnified focus assist is a nice addition.

However...

With only two assignable buttons, you'd be taking up one of those positions for something that most other cameras already have (unless you can cycle through the special features with repeated button presses, but I have heard that you can't).

It's one of the reasons why I am considering the D7w or D5w by Ikan instead (but that only has a pixel-to-pixel and not a 2x zoom). Those monitors also offer a waveform.

The third option would be to go big and buy a DP7 and then hopefully never have to buy another monitor.

It is a tough decision.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DaveAltizer
      Not mine, but great deal! Found it on eBay. 
      1DC with 4 batteries/ Charger
      4x 128GB CF cards 
      $3,999
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F272852833707
    • By mechanicalEYE
      For Sale:
      Lightly used Panasonic DC-GH5 (Body), it is in excellent condition. It has V-Log installed. Will come with box, charger, two OEM batteries, and included paperwork.
      Latest firmware installed. Camera has absolutely no issues.
      Please note: I blacked out the Lumix, and GH5 logo with acrylic paint. It looks great to me.
      GH5 - $1750.00 shipped within the USA.      
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Metabones MFT to Canon Speedbooster XL, like new condition. Updated to latest firmware. looking for $540.00 shipped within the USA.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Breakthrough Photography X2 3 stop ND filter $65.00 shipped within the USA.  ( not pictured )
      Can ship outside the USA if buyer pays additional shipping cost. Pm me if interested.

• By andrew berekdar
      Canon C100 mark 2
      Very good condition, boxed with all instructions etc. Bought from Jigsaw24 last year.
      1 x canon 955 battery
      1x canon 975 battery
      1x canon battery charger
      1x A/C adapter
      £2750
      London collection
    • By DaveAltizer
      For sale is a slightly used Canon SL2. I'm a reviewer on YouTube and bought this camera for a review. So if you buy this, you're getting a very lightly used camera. 

The SL2 has all the modern features from Canon. Dual Pixel AF and Digic 7 processor. I love the small size of this camera. 

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks!