NX1/NX500 Hack Test Footage

TheRenaissanceMan

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 hours ago, kidzrevil said:

@iamoui I just enabled it let me know if you can DL now

Downloaded. I can still seem some in the original file, just not as noticeable as it is on Vimeo. Examples: 0:31 very left side of the frame. 0:35 the black under-side of whatever that is. 1:11 basically everything in the shadows. After you open the iris it's just in her hair. 

What kind of file format is the original file? When I downloaded it and opened it in QuickTime it had to convert before it played.

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2016 at 10:57 PM, omega1978 said:

Thank you, i like colours there are near reality.

With normal gamma i find the NX1 has the best colour rendition(only DR is limited).

All scene are with DIS, only 3-4 inital are on tripod..

If you have an object very near you can notice DIS very well(same as warp stabilizer) in a bad way...

What profile settings have you used for the normal gamma? Highlights and shadows are well preserved, especially the highlights

5 hours ago, Veselin Karavelov said:

What profile settings have you used for the normal gamma? Highlights and shadows are well preserved, especially the highlights

under costum foto profil sharpness -10, contrast -5. levels 16-235 and i check the zebra to avoid clipping highlights.

in post apply a rec709 lut 

On 8/26/2016 at 11:45 AM, kidzrevil said:

Gamma C @ 180mbps . Contax Zeiss Lens set with tiffen warm black pro mist

I started using gamma c after seeing your recent work. Really like it at +12 mbl.

I'm curious about the tiffen black pro mist. If you get some free time would you mind doing a comparison of with and without it on the nx1?