1. Zach Goodwin

Zach Goodwin

• Similar Content

• By Chrille
      Hey everyone,
      just finished another little Video for German Band "Neonschwarz". We had a one day shoot on RED. Check it out!

• By Zalem
      Hi!

I am selling my red Isco Ultrastar Plus 2.1 anamorphic projection lens with caps. In perfect condition. Stored very safely in a dry box. Known as one of the sharpest budget anamorphic adapters.

Together with the Isco, I am also selling 2 Redstan clamps designed specifically for this adapter: rear clamp with 62mm thread (to attach the Ultrastar to your taking lens) and front clamp with 75mm filter thread. Redstan clamps are easily the best clamps for anamorphic adapters and these are solidly-built and fit snugly around the Ultrastar. Step-up rings are optional. With this combination, you are ready to shoot anamorphic!

Selling it all for $499. Buyer pays for shipping. Please PM for more information or more pics. Cheers!

• By Observe8
      Went to Pinpoint Muay Thai and shot some test footage with the Kinefinity Terra 6K.
      Shot in 4K with a helios44-2 modified by vidatlantic to have oval bokeh.
      Hope you like it...

• By Fábio Pinto
      - Red One Mysterium-X body
      - PL Mount
      - Nikon Mount
      - 6x 16GB Red CF cards
      - Red SDI HD adapter
      - Red Pro LCD + cable
      - Magic arm
      - Red Cradle 
      - AC adapter
      - Top handle + rails

The camera doesn't have any problem. Has low hours (I think around 600h, but I can confirm it).
      It's located in Lisbon, Portugal.
      Price: 3500€ + shipping
      Email: [email protected]

• By Fábio Pinto
      The package includes:

- Red One camera (around 300h)
      - PL Mount
      - Red Cradle
      - Red Pro LCD (has a small mark but works fine) + cable
      - 2x Red Drives (640GB and 120GB) + cable
      - Top handle and 2 rails

The camera works fine but when is powered continuously for 7/8 hours some small red dots start showing in the image. I heard this is normal, it's due to sensor overheating. It was never a problem for me because I use it for 2/3 hours continuously maximum and then I turn it off to change set or batteries and the red dots never show up. 
      The camera is located in Lisbon, Portugal.
      Price: 2500€ + shipping
      Email: [email protected]