Sign in to follow this  
Celledral

New SmallHD AC7 Review (non-OLED)

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony Cameras

For GH2 users (who can't use the magnified focus assist when a monitor is plugged in), the 2x magnified focus assist is a nice addition.

However...

With only two assignable buttons, you'd be taking up one of those positions for something that most other cameras already have (unless you can cycle through the special features with repeated button presses, but I have heard that you can't).

It's one of the reasons why I am considering the D7w or D5w by Ikan instead (but that only has a pixel-to-pixel and not a 2x zoom). Those monitors also offer a waveform.

The third option would be to go big and buy a DP7 and then hopefully never have to buy another monitor.

It is a tough decision.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By tompeter
      Canon EF 24-105mm F4 L IS On Ebay Lens
      Price: $499.99
      Focal Length Type: Zoom
      Camera Type: DSLR
      Focal Length: 24-105mm
      Camera Technology: Digital
      MPN: 013803050844
      Focus Type: Auto & Manual
      Type: Zoom lens
      Maximum Aperture: f/4
      Brand: Canon
      Mount: Canon EF
      Model: EF 24-105mm F4 L IS

• By Kevin Klopper
      I will be in London from Sept. 07 to Sept. 11. For in person exchange.
      1. Sony PXW FS5 (body) with paid raw option included Price: 3999 Euro / 3650 GBP
      2. Sony PXW FS5 (body) with paid raw option included wo BoxPrice: 3899 Euro / 3550 GBP
      3. CD ODYSSE 7Q PLUS WITH RAW Option + 2TB SSDs + Batteries Price: 900 Euro / 830 GBP
      4. CD ODYSSE 7Q PLUS WITH RAW Option + 2TB SSDs + Battery Price: 850Euro / 780 GBP
      5. SONY A7S MKII Price: 1600 Euro / 1500 GBP
      6. SONY E MOUNT 55MM 1.8 Price: 430 Euro / 400 GBP
      7. SONY E MOUNT 16-35 F4 Price: 600 Euro / 550 GBP
      8. SONY E MOUNT 10-18 F4 Price: 450 Euro / 415 GBP
      9. CANON EF 16-35 F2.8 L MKII Price: 500 Euro / 460 GBP
      10. CANON EF 100MM 2.8 L Price: 429 Euro / 399 GBP
      11. LAOWA 12MM F2.8 WIDE ANGEL LENS Price: 900 Euro / 830 GBP
      12. METABONES SPEEDBOOSTER EF TO E MOUNT ULTRA 0.71X (wo accessories) Price: 299 Euro / 280GBP
      13. METABONES SPEEDBOOSTER EF TO E MOUNT ULTRA 0.71X Price: 310 Euro / 290GBP
      14. METABONES ADAPTER EF TO E MOUNT (WO GLASS) Price: 220 Euro / 200 GBP
      15. ZOOM H6 Price: 220 Euro / 200 GBP
      16. CORSAIR VENGEANCE RAM 16GB 2400MHZ Price: 65 Euro / 60 GBP
      For questions call +357 96 08 20 25 or email kev@kevklopper.com , its a Cyprus number but I will be in London from 07. Sep to 10. Sep for in person exchanges (available with same number). Cash and paypal accepted.
      Some work examples I have created with this system: www.kevklopper.com
      See dropbox link for all info (PDF in folders):
      http://bit.ly/2vGppax

• By Kristaly
      Hi Everyone,
      For sale is my precious 1DC, it is in new condition and has only 8000 release cycles. It was mostly used for taking pictures. I haven't used it for filming as much as I planned, that's the reason for selling. I am sad to let her go... 
      Comes with:
      - 2x Transcend 1000X 128Gb CF Cards
      - 1x Lexar 1066X 64Gb CF Card
      - 2x Batteries
      - Eddycam Special Edition PRESSE Camera Strap
      - Box with manuals, canon strap, cables, charger...etc.
      Price: 4100 Euro
      Let me know if you have any questions, I'll reply as quickly as I can.

• By Tarik Dobbs
      I am selling a used Canon 5D Mk II I purchased from Adorama on December 30, 2016. It includes a 2 year New Leaf warranty (unregistered), as well as my kit I've used with it. I've just shot two projects using ML Raw and it's been fantastic; however, I'm a student at the University of Michigan, and can't afford to hold onto this kit.
      My asking price for the package is $1700 USD, will ship via USPS Priority Mail in U.S. for $25 USD or International Mail with Insurance for $50 USD.    
      Feel free to reply with questions or PM me if you're interested. 
      As far as I can tell, the only issue with the camera is that the mic jack is not working--but this should be covered under the New Leaf warranty.  Otherwise, all items are fully functional. As for the item photos, please excuse the photo quality.
      ----
      Selling: 
      1x - Canon 5D MK II Camera Body
      2x - LP-E6 Aftermarket Batteries* (for Zacuto Z-EVF & Cam)
      1x - Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable* (for Z-EVF connection)
      1x - Mosaic Engineering VAF-5D2b Optical Anti-Aliasing / Moire Filter (already installed in the 5D body, must be used in LiveView Mode)
      1x - Canon EF 24mm f2.8 (Mk I) Lens (also includes UV filter)
      1x - Canon EF 24-105 f4 L (Mk I) Lens
      1x - Zacuto Z-Finder EVF (http://www.zacuto.com/zfinderevf) (no shoe mount included)
      1x - Lexar 1066x 128GB CF Card
      *not pictured

• By Acacias107
      Selling my Canon 5D Mark III to redirect funds to a CCD.It comes with the 24-105mm IS USM kit lens worth about $400 on its own, a 16gb SanDisk Compact flash card and 2 genuine LP-E6 canon batteries.Body is in excellent condition. Only  about 2 years old purchased new and with a very low shutter actuation count of approximately 7k actuation's.
      Will deliver in original box with original canon software CDs and Canon strap.Would be great for someone wanting to mod, or to use as is.Asking $1500 for the body and lens.