Sigma ART Lens + GH4 4K + SLR Magic Anamorphot + Metabones Speedbooster

nahua

Testing out the new Metabones Speedbooster Canon EF -> m43.  Really loving it, and working with Sigma ART lenses it just sings!  I really want that shallow depth of field look, and it works a treat.  Of course it's really hard to focus at F1, worse using a vari-ND filter too (vignette and darkening of the corners at the highest setting).  Paired with the SLR Magic Anamorphot it has a great look!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

@Stephen No diopters at all in this video, only using the "Near" setting on the Anamorphot.  Would have been sharper if I did use them though.  I'll do that next time.  The 30mm has the best look, but they all focus close.  The 50mm might be the least minimum distance, but not by much.  It was however the hardest to focus under F2.8 that's for sure.

@Ken GH4 minimum ISO is 200 in video mode.  Yes the Speedbooster is brighter by 1 stop, improves DOF by 1 stop as well.  The lens is at F1.4, with Speedbooster it's F1.0.  So the Tiffen Vari-ND filter is almost at maximum, but you can see the vigenette is heavy.  Besides, it's not really practical to shoot at F1.0.  I had a really hard time focusing because I could barely see with so much ND.