1. Inazuma

Inazuma

• Similar Content

• By JFKa
      Hi Friends.
      I have made this spec ad with a Sony A7s, Gopro 4 and Lumix LX100. Hope you enjoy it. 

• By Dåmienb Our
      Hello there !
      We had the opportunity and luck to be part of the "Dominica Film Challenge" this year, here is the result of our week in this tiny and lovely island from the Carribeans !
      Hope you'll like it.
      We mainly shot with a Red epic, but there is also some 5d III raw footage as we had troubles with our luggage (4 days to arrive..). There are also a few drone shots made with a phantom 2 and a gopro 4. 

• By Brooks Campbell
      Want to share a trailer for a feature I shot using a 6D, 60D, and a GOPRO 3. 
    • By wolf33d
      Hi ! 
      I wanted to share with you my video done with a GH3, a D5200, a Dji Phantom 2 drone and a GoPro 3. 

I hope you dream and travel with me trough these images

• By Dan Castro
      Hey there

Long time listener first time caller, big fan. I know it's a DSLR forum but I figured you guys wouldn't mind if I slipped a little GoPro in there. This isn't an extreme sports film. It's a bit of a self portrait, all shot on the HD Hero 3 Black.

I'd love to know what you thought. (Click the vimeo logo for HD - it looks way better in HD).

Cheers!

http://vimeo.com/69033632