Olympus sells Imaging Business

18 hours ago, noone said:

Has Olympus put a PDAF sensor in ANY camera other than the EM1 (1,2,3 and X)?    

I would love it if they did because I want as cheap a camera as I can find to adapt my two 43s DSLR lenses and they really need a PDAF camera (mine have issues so may not work at all or only partly so currently the lead candidate is a used EM1 mark 1).

History tells me they will not put it in any camera as it stands and might be a small part of what has killed them, to do so now would be too little too late and a bit of a WTF moment.

Fuji have PDAF in their entire lineup (XT-4 to X-A7), yes, Olympus is wrong.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think your argument is based around the idea that lenses are an investment, but they're not, they're a consumable. I understand why you might think that, because it's a myth that seems to be on

Your arguments all appear to be circular, or simply saying that things that are MFT or are old are somehow inferior by default.  I guess the Alexa is screwed then, it's really old, the image is soft a

Logged on and what do I see Yes another topic waylaid by Super8 causing arguments If you keep it up, I will have to do what's best for the forum as an informative tool for filmmakers. And yo

Posted Images