Jump to content
Mako Sports

Beeeeeg Price Drop on Smallhd Focus Monitors

Recommended Posts

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, tweak said:

800nit for $300 still doesn't seem that great IMO.

 

21 minutes ago, Kisaha said:

A monitor is a lot more than nit per $ ratio.

Agreed. My SmallHD Focus has served me incredibly well and I haven't seen a better locking HDMI solution than the one it employs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Geoff CB said:

 

Agreed. My SmallHD Focus has served me incredibly well and I haven't seen a better locking HDMI solution than the one it employs. 

Also weight, size, ergonomics, best cold shoe mount, touch screen interface..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Attila Bakos said:

Isn't the Shinobi better for the same price (on B&H)?

I think it is. I'm seriously thinking of adding a Shinobi, when I don't need the ProRes recording of my Ninja V and I want to get rid of the Ninja's horrendous fan noise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lux Shots said:

I think it is. I'm seriously thinking of adding a Shinobi, when I don't need the ProRes recording of my Ninja V and I want to get rid of the Ninja's horrendous fan noise.

Heavier and doesn't have a method to lock the HDMI. 

It does have better screen and Cinema DCI format support. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Big not beg... : -)

Its a running joke in my photo/Video discord server. Its targeted towards Nikon and their new larger Z mount. "Beeeeeg mount"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mako Sports said:

Its a running joke in my photo/Video discord server. Its targeted towards Nikon and their new larger Z mount. "Beeeeeg mount"

A colloquial term for a Bong (water pipe for smoking) in Australia is a "Beug", almost the same :) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...