Group buy: Audio Developments AD071

Owen Davies

I am not affiliated with Audio Developments, nor have I received payment in conjunction with this offer.

I posted this originally on BMCUser.com, but thought that you guys might also be interested??

Audio Developments are a UK based company that make ultra high end mixers that can usually be seen gracing sound carts of major motion pictures. They have recently produced a mini-mixer aimed at the thinner wallet but retaining the quality they are renowned for.

AD-071-WEB1-664x1024.jpg

This thing is a beast and it has been offered to us at a discounted rate as a part of a group buy. We have had an offer from Audio Developments. I will PM all members that show interest this deal. Please DO NOT PUBLISH THE PRICE ON THE FORUM. There is potentially quite a significant discount on offer and we don't want to upset ADs resellers.

If you're interested, just post below. Remember. As with all the group buy offers I've been posting there is no obligation to buy by showing interest if you don't like the final offer price, you don't buy.. Simples. Also, could you please tell me the country you would want the mixer shipped to when expressing your interest. Thanks!

Cheers!

Owen

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs