Advice needed from Native English Speakers

Jacek

I want to offer my work - short clips as invitation (for wedding, party ...)..

How to call it in English (title of my product, webpage...)? (I am far from good english ;) )

video invitations;

personal video invitations;

movie invitations;

film invitations;

fimlic invitations;

my film invitation;

or even kind of words play:

video invitator

Are 'movie' and 'film' words even allowed here?

Please, help!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

You mean a "Portfolio"?

I live in Poland a bit of the time so I'm trying hard to decipher what you mean :) .

Or maybe I miss understood and you just mean a "video invitation". If it's an invitation for a party and it's a video that is what I would call it.

Or as you said "personal video invitation" is also correct. It just depends what you want to use.

8 minutes ago, tweak said:

You mean a "Portfolio"?

I live in Poland a bit of the time so I'm trying hard to decipher what you mean :) .

Or maybe I miss understood and you just mean a "video invitation". If it's an invitation for a party and it's a video that is what I would call it.

Or as you said "personal video invitation" is also correct. It just depends what you want to use.

yes, just 'video invitation', but I thought I could also use term 'movie' (film), especially if I make it look like 'movie trailer' or like scenes from a movie.

From your short description, video invitation makes the most sense to me. I think using film or movie confuses things, because if I'm reading things correctly, its not a film or movie. Keep it simple and to the point, you can use other terms for SEO, but if you're offering to shoot video invitations for people, that's what I would call it.

Good luck.

12 hours ago, hyalinejim said:

"Invite" is also used informally as a noun that means "invitation".

Video invite sounds better to me than video invitation.

That is what I meant. I don't see differences and don't want to finish with strange title or title inviting someone to cinema ?.

I wasn't considering terms like 'invite' or 'vids' before. Now it looks like mycompany.com/invitevids or mycompany.com/videoinvite should offer 'Video invites' instead of 'film invitations'..

On 12/6/2016 at 2:18 AM, Jacek said:

Are 'movie' and 'film' words even allowed here?

imo no, for an english speaking audience i would avoid those words.

im tryin to produce something catchy for you but im having trouble coming up with something better than

20 hours ago, Jacek said:

"Invite video clips"

or Invite Clips... hmmm. I agree with @hyalinejim that 'invite' sounds better than 'invitation'.... what i really want is a synonym for invitation~! and i cant think of one~! 

i would also suggest having a fairly illustrative element in your logo more or less explaining what the business does

the general public's lack of video terminology knowledge combined with a dearth of synonyms for 'invitation' makes this a little challenging