- PRICE: $599
- STRETCH: 2X
- FOCUS: Double-focus
- PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
- LOCATION: Switzerland
- SHIPPING: Not included
- INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
- CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
- COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.
I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.
I developed a free director's viewfinder app for iPhones / iPad (poor man's Artemis? ? )
The suported cameras are ARRI, Red, Blackmagic, Sony, etc.
It lets you see exact framing for your favorite camera just where you stand with an iPhone in your hand.
So you can plan your next shoot on location even if you don't have a camera or a lens with you.
The app features support for:
- optical adapters (boosters)
- anamorphic lenses
- LUTs (M31, Teal+Orange, etc)
- frame guides
The app has ads but I tried to make them non-intrusive. Besides, you can turn them off.
Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.
Hi, I am selling a Kowa 16-D anamorphic lens in excellent condition. It's an amazing piece of gear if you're into anamorphic shooting. It is very sharp, it produces wonderful subtle blue/purple flares (I usually dislike flares but I'm in love with these) and it has great anamorphic character. It is also very lightweight.
The Kowa 16-D is in great condition. I bought it on Ebay this summer but I have barely used it and it has been stored very safely in a dry box. The glass is in pristine condition and the image quality is superb. Some signs of wear on the rear barrel but totally insignificant, especially since this part will be hidden behind your clamp. Comes with Kowa front and rear caps.
I am selling it with a Redstan clamp with 52mm thread made specifically for this lens. Redstan clamps are known as the highest-quality clamps on the market for vintage anamorphic lenses. If needed, I can also include a 55 to 52mm step-down ring as a gift (if your taking lens has a 55mm filter thread).
Finally, I am also selling an HTN adapter ring that can be screwed onto the Kowa 16-D to attach the Rectilux Hardcore DNA. Though never used, this is an incredibly useful piece of gear if you want to turn this set-up into a stable single-focus solution.
Price: $370 for Kowa 16-D and Redstan Clamp
+$35 for HTN Adapter ring (buyer pays for shipping)
Please let me know if you want to see any video samples and I can PM you some files. Please also understand that this lens is smaller than the Kowa 16-H or Bell & Howell and could cause some vignetting depending on your taking lens and camera sensor. If you have any questions, do not hestitate to ask! Cheers.
Hey! My beloved Canon EF to MFT Lens Turbo "speedbooster" is up to sale. Mint condition, without scratches or damages, works perfectly. It's a dumb adapter, it does not communicate with your camera, that's why it's so cheap. However performs almost like a speedbooster, gives you an extra stop of light and widens your FOV by x0,72.
Price: 90 euros, free shipping within the EU.