Sign in to follow this  

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Teemu
      Wanted to share this latest music video project that was just released. Comments are all welcome!

• By Teemu
      Here is a new musicvideo shot for a great artist Nightstop. Don't miss this sleazyness!
      You can listen the music if you haven't heard of it before:
      soundcloud.com/nightstop
    • By maxotics
      Hi guys, I've been developing a gadget to vlog with Sony cameras.  As you know the screen doesn't tilt 180-degrees.  I'm selling the functional prototypes here http://maxotics.com/vlogging-mirror-for-sony-cameras/  
      However, if it doesn't cost much for me to send it to you (that is; you're in the US) I'm happy send any EOSHD reader one for free if they have a real need for it and give some feedback.  (Of course, this will only last until my supply runs out  or it goes into some "production").  You can PM me here.
      Andrew, if you're reading this and want one, let me know your address and I'll send the latest build.
    • By Teemu
      Hello!
      I would like to share my work done with GH5 + FM Lens (Kowa inside) and russian taking lenses. Musicvideo is still under work but here is promo clip for upcoming video. Will post it here soon when it's complete.

• By Amro Othman
      Music (and poor vocals) will certainly not be to everybody's taste. And to be honest I did rush the mix and edit to make the deadline for a youtube competition...
      But other than that I hope you guys find it amusing nevertheless!