new cam

stefanocps

As I said before I got mine for £100 used, no idea what it goes for now or in your country/EU. I got it because it opens up all the cheap used Canon EF lenses there are and as I say they behave just as well as the Panasonic lenses at least for AF. One great thing about the PAnasonic lenses is that they are pretty much silent when using AF 

It is definitely a larger system than the Fuji and I am a big Fuji fan - used the XT3 for a long time, but the AF on the S5ii is much better than it was on the XT3 which I couldn't trust enough to use in a working environment. FUji AF may have improved since then though, worth finding out if AF is important to you

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Sorry posted at the same time. I always try and buy lenses etc 2nd hand so yes new prices will be much higher.

I think whichever camera you choose will be great there isn't that much between them all. Just feel that the S5ii is the best deal at the moment and size and weight wise it is about right if you plan to use long zoom lenses handheld. And that IBIS is amazing

4 hours ago, stefanocps said:

Why you never consider fx30?

Because 50% of my work is photography and as a photo camera, it is ‘average’ at best.

The FX30 is designed to be a mini ‘cine’ camera, either with or without a bit of rigging out such as a cage and side or top handle plus monitor.

The S5ii is a better hybrid and arguably better video camera. IMO.