Sign in to follow this  
jgharding

Gear clearout: Iscorama, Angenieux, Edelkrone, Hague and more

Hi all,

I'm having a big clear-out of personal video and audio equipment. Some are auctions, some buy now, some best offer, but all need to go.

The big guns here include an Iscorama-type adapter similar to the 54, but a later model, with custom rigging, 1.33x

an awesome beast of an Angeniuex Cinema lens

an Edelkrone Pocket Rig ideal for little cameras like BMPCC, LX100, RX100 etc

also ideal for such cameras is the Hague Mini Motion Cam which includes some optional extras for flying with larger cameras

There's also other stuff on my account so feel free to have a look, including a lovely valve mic, some guitar pedals, a laptop.

I did try selling just in forum, but all sales fell through, so I'm back on eBay now. Many thanks for looking!

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By icarrere
      GH5 and Iscorama pre36. The way I saw Japan in  a 9 days travel.
      Thanks to webrunner 5 for his help.

or
      https://vimeo.com/271896481
    • By brianmcall
      Please let me know if you have an Iscorama to sell. Thanks!
    • By thule999
      Angenieux 28-70 /f2.6 AF (Nikon mount).

- Declicked aperture (cinema mode) - extra
      - Focus gear ring for follow focus - extra
      - Internal zoom and focus (does not rotate and/or extend)
      - A bit of play in the focus ring but nothing serious
      - Optics in perfect shape
      - Nikon mount (adapter not provided)
      - Front and rear lens cap

790€ + shipment (free shipping only to Spain)
      Also en Ebay: https://www.ebay.es/itm/Angenieux-28-70-2-6-AF-Nikon-mount/292627579173

• By fosterchen
      Selling an Angenieux 20-120mm Cinema Zoom Lens for Super 35mm format.
      This one has the High Efficiency Coating on the glass which makes for sharper images with more contrast. 
      Serial number is 1469xxx.
      Front and rear glass elements are clean, does have the minor internal dust that does not affect images. 
      No fungus or mold.
      Includes front and back caps plus support ring.
      Comes in its own custom case.  
      Ships from San Francisco Bay Area.  

• By Parker
      Hi folks. Been trying to consolidate my gear lately so here's a bunch of stuff for sale. Feel free to message me for more pics/information.
      Up first is the venerable Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 lens (Canon EF mount) also included as an extra is brand new cinemorph anamorphic filter from Vid-Atlantic. Lens is in great shape, comes front and rear caps, hood, protective case and original box. 
      $675

Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI-s
      Andy Lee has called this lens one of the greatest wide angles ever made by Nikon, extremely little distortion, and truly impressive almost macro-like close focus. This one has been loved a bit, but glass is clean and scratch free, no fungus or haze. Aperture blades do sho just the tiniest bit of oil, but they're snappy and open and close just fine. 
      $125

Edelkrone QuickRelease One. 

I bought this after Matthias Burling reviewed it, but it never quite fit into my workflow the way I hoped it would. Cool piece of kit for run and gun though. Comes with original case as well. 
      $40

Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm f/2.4 (RED MC Version)
      This lens is in absolutely PERFECT condition. I just had it completely disassembled by professionals and they cleaned the optics and regreased the focus mechanism so there is not even a speck of dust to be seen. This lens is very well-regarded, and is widely considered to be the very best of the East German Zeiss lenses. Superb close focus, wonderful character. 
      $325

Samsung NX 30mm f/2 
      Great shape, front and rear lens caps, sharpest prime for NX system. 

Samsung NX 50-200mm OIS III
      Third and latest edition of this very nice, compact, convenient kit zoom for the NX system. If you can't afford the 50-150mm and just need the extra reach, this lens is worth it. 
      $150

Sigma 30mm f1.4 Nikon mount (with Canon adapter/aperture lever)
      This lens is in flawless condition. I bought it but ended up never using it, comes with original box, lens caps, warranty information, very clean. 
      $200