FM lens discount

Cosimo murgolo

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Wonderful news! Still interested in getting some tests out to the community to advise purchase.

If some people send me some money to reduce the cost, I'll be more than happy to do an indepth review!

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!!!

Ok ladies and gangsters, the verdict is ready, anamorphic shop announced:

EOSHD forums society will get 10% discount.

Please inform your group that on the sale date which will be announced on FB page your members have to contact me personally and they will have an opportunity to buy an FM Lens first of all others with a 10% discount, having in mind that the first stock is limited.

However we are interested by supporting your group with other Anamorphic Shop products in a future.

Thanks to everyone.

Free Shipping, a discount and someone to pay for your review...you really want this bad, next thing you'll want will be amazing optical quality, compact size & a free pre installed anamorphic, and a further 10% for the use of your student union card :)

Can I also have a sony a7s? :D