FM lens discount

Cosimo murgolo

I do think if you are sending money in advance for this item collectively as a group on this forum to get some form of discount,

then you should find out exactly who you are dealing with.

I have said this before no one knows who anamorphic shop are.

I personally believe people should post under their real names if money is involved.

You all know my name as I post as me - Andy Lee - from day one on here.

As one of the Mod team on here just be cautious and know who you are dealing with when you send money.

no one is going to send money here till everything is safe and sound as I already told you.

thank you

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

My name is Cosimo Murgolo born in Italy on the 5 of september 1970, I am a flight attendant with a strong passion in music  video and travelling 

I am a happy family man of 5 kids and live by the lake Maggiore no far from Milan.

I started as video maker years ago, but I still  need to learn a lot, I am also involved into experimental electro music.

I play acoustic and electric guitar in the free time.

My favorite guitarists are  Robert Fripp , Jimi hendrix ecc ecc

I love anamorphic lens but I still have to learn a lot. I own a sankor 16d, an isco animex s8/2x and a schneider cinelux bought recently.

I am a happy owner of a 5Dmark iii which i bought last summer and I own different vintage prime lens.

Mine is just a hobby, but I would like to do some short movie and other stuff to earn some money.

I own a macbook pro  from 2009 where I struggle to edit my short video, I use AE , premiere pro, but i would like to use resolve da vinci.

At the moment I cannot afford a new computer so I have to wait and save some money.

I spend a lot of my time read and learn from this forum.

Thank you all.

thank you very much Cosimo for introducing yourself , I too am a big Jimi Hendrix fan! and a stratocaster player!

Maybe everyone should use their real name on here ! ....now that's a thought ....

Kind regards

Andy

I own a fender jazzmaster elvis costello signature, yes, actually it's nice to introduce yourself, at least we know for our own good who is behind a keyboard and help each other better.

Have you watched "All is by my side" a Jimi Hendrix movie?

Nice one! watch the movie and we can talk about it afterwards, it's nice your guitar by the way.

Since I am into video I left the music on the side, I used to have a small studio at home, i liked very much to compose and be behind

the technical part.

I sold some of my equipment to get the 5D, but I kept my fender, acoustic guitar and few other stuff, just in case I want be back on music again.

Here are some of my oldest  electronic experimental compositions I did long time ago, no guitars in it, sorry!

Hey comurit - next time you speak to the anamorphicshop guy, could you please ask him for a test video with a fast focus pull? All the tests he has so far are 20-30 seconds to focus from close to infinity. Could he do it in 4-5 seconds or something? Thanks! (and not just fast-forwarding the existing ones ;-) )

I want to see how the lens breathes, etc - I hope he's not avoiding the fast focus pulls for a reason

Hey comurit - next time you speak to the anamorphicshop guy, could you please ask him for a test video with a fast focus pull? All the tests he has so far are 20-30 seconds to focus from close to infinity. Could he do it in 4-5 seconds or something? Thanks! (and not just fast-forwarding the existing ones ;-) )

I want to see how the lens breathes, etc - I hope he's not avoiding the fast focus pulls for a reason

Good idea valid, I 've asked, let's wait and see.

Thank you

The answer is:

Thanks. We will post some tests in a few days.

I asked on their facebook page 3 days ago if they could post some CR2 images. I was worried about sharpness, since its now 3 lenses without filters, and that maaay make the image, you know, chromatic. Still haven't got anything from them. Comurit if you could throw that in that would just be dandy!

And I'd like, raw CR2 downloads, so you can go in photoshop and really get personal with the pixels.

I asked on their facebook page 3 days ago if they could post some CR2 images. I was worried about sharpness, since its now 3 lenses without filters, and that maaay make the image, you know, chromatic. Still haven't got anything from them. Comurit if you could throw that in that would just be dandy!

And I'd like, raw CR2 downloads, so you can go in photoshop and really get personal with the pixels.

I have sent an email , let's wait and see what comes out.

I will let you know, thanks!

What kind of focal length would i need for the taking lense if I were to use this with a Kowa bell & howell 2x?

Depends on the camera. with my Sankor 16D I can go all the way down to 50mm on my canon 7D. For full frame sensors, well, Filmriot did an episode on them and said on the 5D mk3 they had to use 80mm and above. 

However keep in mind that an anamorphic lens essentially increase your FOV by the multiplication factor. So, with my 85mm rokinon and my sankor 16D on my 7D, we can calcualte it as such:

85/2x spread = 42.5 (full frame)

(APS-C crop factor) 42.5x1.6 = 68mm lens!

Hey I know Cosimo.... He is a really nice guy, he is an Honest family man, I am pretty sure he is doing this in order to give something back to this great community, we have been learning from all of you guys, the ones that take their time publishing  their videos here and explain how to do it, the ones who likes to share their knowledge and experience..etc etc

I don't think Cosimo will make millions because around 16~25 guys here will buy the adapter...He is just trying to get a good price for everyone who is interested that's it.

I was hoping to see a few more tests with the Cinelux before moving on to the Moller, which will also be interesting to see how it fits together with it, and the weight, faster focuses, closer subjects, and some flares:)

I have no idea where my Brain resides, but my heart is in Milan & Iseo.

If I could do it all over again I might have studied design in Milan, but I was on my arse at the time,

and nowdays design & engineering in Milan is probably on it's arse.

I dont have 5 kids, or a mistress, life is passing me bye.

So far a genetic dead end.

I like electronic music, a little Fripp & Sylvian (WAVE Live), chilled stuff, trip hop, etc

Saw Karftwerk in Milan, like to play with synths (Virtual),

I will always want a faster computer, but I'm more than happy with what I have,

but just once it would be nice to have 100k to spend, I think I could do some interesting projects.

Hell 50k would be a good start !

the answer:

Please accept our apologies but we don’t have any Canon raw files at this point. What we have is RED raw snapshots R3D. These will be uploaded in a few days time. However don’t hesitate asking us with the test shots you would like to have. We will do it when an opportunity will arise. Thanks.