ch_d

3. Tito Ferradans

Tito Ferradans

• Similar Content

• By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.

• By icarrere
      GH5 and Iscorama pre36. The way I saw Japan in  a 9 days travel.
      Thanks to webrunner 5 for his help.

or
      https://vimeo.com/271896481
    • By brianmcall
      Please let me know if you have an Iscorama to sell. Thanks!
    • By Geoff CB
      Selling my Tokina 28-70 2.6-2.8 in Nikon mount. A great lens for that creamy classic look. 

Lens was modified by Duclos Lenses, aperture was declicked and focus ring was added. Rear glass is in pristine condition, front element has some minor marks and a tiny chip in the coating. I do not see this in images even stopped down. No fungus or haze. 

Price includes shipping CONUS.

• By Hans Punk
      Excellent lens in very good condition, no issues at all.
      Ideally configured for video use - high quality seamless gears for zoom and focus rings have been added (purchased from Helicoptersean), rings can be removed by hand, as they install by friction fit - no tools required. Peli case has its foam plucked to ensure a very snug and secure fit. Comes with Peli 1120 case, Petal sunhood, lens gears, front and rear caps.
      See more detailed pictures for condition in auction here...
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tokina-11-16mm-F-2-8-AT-X-PRO-For-Canon-EOS-with-focus-gears-and-peli-case/253656227792

Cheers.