Iscorama Pre-36 50mm f2.8 1.5x Anamorphic lens - Nikon F mount, Isco Gottingham On Ebay
I'm selling a copy of the smallest Anamorphic lens in the world, the Baby Hypergonar 1.75x. It's been said there were only about 50 of these ever made. Designed by the OG, Henri Chretien, and made in 1957.
It is in great condition. Comes with a little black carry case. Really lovely copy, no scatches, fungus, haze. Body is in great shape. There are a few small coating blemishes on the front, but they are so hard to see I couldn't even capture them in the pictures, and they don't show up in performance.
Can be used by just focusing your taking lens or in combination with a single focus variable diopter. Neutral unique flares and beautiful rendering.
- PRICE: $1500 USD
- LENS NAME: Baby Hypergonar
- CONDITION: Near Mint Optics, Mint Body
- PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal
- LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA, USA
- FEES & SHIPPING: PayPal fees and shipping paid by buyer.
Please PM me if interested
Kowa Prominar 16-H (Purple coating) - $1400
- Excellent condition! No haze, fungus, scratches/chips in glass, focus is smooth. Comes with front/rear clamp and caps. Secondary flare renders a pretty blueish tone which complements the purple flare very nicely! Open to reasonable offers. Email ([email protected])
- Payment - PayPal, buyer assumes PayPal fees
- Shipping from Costa Mesa, CA - worldwide, buyer assumes shipping and insurance costs
See test images/video below. (Shot with Leica R 50mm @ f2).