Sign in to follow this  
Bioskop.Inc

Me & My 54 @ a Music Festival

This started out as a favour for a friend & while on the day it was a complete nightmare, the results weren't as bad as i thought. This was almost entirely shot handheld (1 tripod wide shot), due to there not being enough room to swing a cat or should that be mouse!!? Anyways, stage was like a tiny bouncy castle & space was really tight - so no rig either!

For the majority of shots I used the Helios 44-2+Iscorama 54+Voigtlander Focar A&B (+1/+2 diopters).

There are a few shots were i used the Helios 40-2 & the shit wide shot was with the Mir-1b.

This will be one of the last things I'll shoot on the 60D with H264, as i now have the Pocket in my hands...

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

wats wron with 60d i know its H264 but i like the video belive its all about content, you can have all the raw file in the world if video sucks no raw or cc will save it

I'm with you all the way - I do love my 60D & yes H264 is just fine, as you said its all about the content.

As far as RAW is concerned, it'll be good for certain shots, but not to film everything with it (storage, workflow etc...) - its too much hassle.

With the Pocket, i'm more interested in ProRes & the nostalgia of using a S16 size sensor again.

I like that very much! Great work! Thanks a lot for posting. And what is often not mentioned: It is not only the (visible) content. It is much more the music! You see so many videos of some boring daily grind (streets, traffic, parks...) The main thing that makes that interesting is

a good song! That is especially important for the average watcher.

I like that very much! Great work! Thanks a lot for posting. And what is often not mentioned: It is not only the (visible) content. It is much more the music! You see so many videos of some boring daily grind (streets, traffic, parks...) The main thing that makes that interesting is

a good song! That is especially important for the average watcher.

Thanks Rudolf...the music always helps, you're absolutely right & festivals can be very exasperating places to film - you've no control & its always very hit'n'miss!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By redimp
      Title says it all. Payment via PayPal, shipping on me.
    • By Hunterj11
      Link to auction at bottom of post.  If you want to tell me about how this is overpriced and blah blah blah save it and don't message me with your sad whiny comments.  Sorry to roll in hot here but every time I let the anamorphic community know I'm selling a super rare expensive item I get bombarded by a bunch of little cry baby failures who can't afford to buy precision high end gear and so they post complaints about the pricing or the injustice of me selling amazing gear that they can't afford because they are smug little losers without money living in their parents basement obsessively refreshing message board pages just waiting to spew forth their venomous vitriol thinly masking their self hatred and depression regarding the pathetic state of their sad boring failure of a life.  Save your stupid selfish thoughts for your Mommy cause she's the only one who cares to listen to Mommy's special angel. 

Ok now that that's over with....I'm selling the nicest damn iscorama 54 lens you'll ever see ever.   24hr auction.  Act fast.  Here are the details kiddos:
      You'll never ever see an iscorama 54 MC in this good of condition. It is flawless mint condition. 
      I'm putting this up for 1 day only. Bidding starts at 6k. Some will tell me that that's too expensive. I'm of the opinion that it's worth at least 7500$ in this type of shape. How this lens is in practically brand new condition being somewhere in the order of 50 years old is perplexing. This should be in a museum. 

This auction is for one day. If it doesn't sell I might put it back on the shelf and keep it....not sure honestly what I'll do if it doesn't sell by tomorrow morning. I'm already regretting doing this but I need to raise 20k asap for a non gear related issue so I'm in lunatic liquidation mode.

I can't stress this enough....this thing is a work of art. So beautiful.

On top of that I have a ridiculously rare iscorama pre 36 cinegon version that is also in mint condition and paired with a custom "Richard Gale Optics" 58mm Arri PL mount taking lens specifically engineered for the iscorama cinegon. It's equally a work of art so if you are interested in that as well check out my auction page.

Comes with a redstan clamp and follow Focus gear. Original box included as well. No Caps unfortunately but I assure you I'll find some other roughly fitting Caps to put on to protect the glass during shipping.

Good luck and bring your checkbooks to the party. Lets do this.
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/182609506564 

• By keessie65
      In wonderful condition, now for sale.
      See http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Iscorama-54-MC-anamorphic-lens-/122529844320?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276
    • By Bioskop.Inc
      Pretty much the final edit for this short music doc - if you see anything that just sticks out like a sore thumb, please say (after a while you just stop seeing things).
      Thanks for watching or commenting...
      All shot on BMPCC (ProRes - Film)
      Mir 24M (35mm f2) + RJ Focal Reducer + Iscorama 54 + Hoya UV/IR cut filter + various diopters
      Mir 24M (35mm f2) + RJ Focal Reducer + Isco Widescreen 2000 + Hoya UV/IR cut filter + various diopters
      Tokina 28-70 AT-X Pro + Iscorama 54 + Hoya UV/IR cut filter + various diopters
      Nikon 24mm f2.8 + Iscorama + diopters
      Meyer Gorlitz Lydith 30mm f3.5
      PW: stu

• By Mihnea Popescu
      Hi guys,

We just shot this video with the BMCC, Metabones Speedbooster, Nikon Lenses and Iscorama 54MC.
      RAW files were developped in After Effects CS6 (with Camera Raw) to Prores444 2400/1350. Color grading was done in AE.

Please let us know what you think, we'd love to get some feedback.

Cheers,
      Mihnea