Preproduction breakdown of a low budget commercial I shot.

Maxbrand

Hey!

I'm back again with another BTS look at lighting. This time I breakdown the process of planning a shoot with high-end results without using any lights.

As always, I hope we can get as good a discussion going , so if you have any questions at all - just ask away and let's start a conversation!

Link to blog post.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
35 minutes ago, Adam Kuźniar said:

I enjoy looking at "low budget" shoots and seeing that apparently my low budget shoots are "minuscule microscopic almost non existing budget" shoots because we certainly can't afford a camera package like that ? 

Of course it's all relative. I do a lot of work with GH5/EVA-1 as well, I honestly don't often feel limited by the camera package. It is all about the lighting and camera placement no matter what gear you have. That is the point of most of my blog entries.

Don't let the gear available stop you from creating great work. My reel has GH5/RED EPIC/EVA-1/Alexa and more cameras intercut and I doubt that many people can tell the difference, I can barely do it myself.

?