Hi,

5 months ago our company bought Zhiyun crane plus gimbal.

While we edited our footage we discovered that there is a problem in gimbal stabilisation. Though the gimbal was 100%balanced in all positions, it still appeared stabilization problem to every single shot.

https://vimeo.com/295716239/241bf0e082

This a video sample with the Crane plus and a Sony A7III.

I tried to sent email to the company but none of the emails in their site works and in the tech support on Facebook the answer was that everything is ok.

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KKP
      Hi everybody,

How well does cropping in to a moving shot with some rolling shutter work on the GH4?  I ask this because I do a lot of run and gun, handheld street video and my 5dmk2 works well except for some annoying rolling shutter issues.  I'm looking for another camera now.  I am sure the Sony A7s has a nicer image, especially in dark situations but since I shoot in daytime and all of my stuff gets compressed on the web anyway I was leaning towards the GH4 for the ability to crop and solve those rolling shutter issues as well as the issue of shooting with only one camera and not having enough shot sizes to work with.

Thanks in advance.
    • By utsira
      Hi, I have a Zhongyi Lens Turbo that fits fine on my Panasonic G6, but I recently noticed that it doesn't attach to my neglected Olympus OM-D E-M5.

It will sit flush in the mount, but then you can't turn it at all to lock it in place, not even a fraction of a mm. 

I think i've probably had the Lens Turbo a little too long to return now. It didn't occur to me to test it on the E-M5, as I've been shooting so much with the G6, and it worked fine on that.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this either with a Lens Turbo, or with other adaptors or lenses?

Should I try to force it? File something down?? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
    • By pH0u57
      I shot this after my BMPCC Speed Booster finally arrived. When I mount the Tokina 11-16 f2.8 DX2 to it, I can notice a big problem with sharpness in the center, especially when wide open. The corners, ironically, seem to be way better. Even when stepped down, the sharpness is not really good. Does anyone else have that problem and/or a solution for it?

• By Matthias MalleÅ¡iÄ�
      I do modifications on big to medium lens, the last one modified Moller 63/2x minimum fd was 1,8m (6ft) until couple of days ago, when modified even further, haven't tested it yet. The price of modification for lens is 250-500€. Optional rehousings available. Waiting time 30-60 days. Servicing starts at 85€, waiting time 7-14 days. You pay shipping charges both ways.