My gh2 journey

KarimNassar

All of this looks great man... I'm on the fence about Anamorphic adapters. Diopters are the mystery to me actually.. I like what you've done here with both of the adapters. The 16f stuff looks fantastic, especially the boxer, and the Asian girl with the flower... I didn't pay any attention to the distortion until it was mentioned... Kind of like walking around with a piece of pepper on your tooth until someone sees you smile.

The last video above with the guitarist is great also though... & i keep coming back to the 7200 it seems.

Super-awesome great shots here Karim!

Jeremy

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
thanks Jeremy!
The boxer one is not anamorphic though, it is shot with the canon fd 85 s.c.c.

I am no expert but diopters are very straight forward actually.
Once you have one in your hands you get it instantly.
They are nothing more than a loupe.
So they allow you to get in focus shots with anamorphic lenses that have a big minimum focus distance.
Some of the better ones are called achromats, which means they are designed to reduce chromatic aberrations.

Yes the la7200 is the easiest and fastest to use.

Let me know if I can help you out regarding anamorphics, although Tony Wilson a member here is much more knowledgeable than me on the subject!