Panasonic GX80 - 5 Axis IBIS works on video!

ntblowz

15 hours ago, Inazuma said:

Has anyone messed around with the whitebalance tint? I seem to be getting some more pleasing results by dialling it in to 4 points below centre.

I have only used the default sunny/cloudy settings.  I'm curious to hear what you think about the colour on the GX80 compared to your LX100 and GX7 experience.  For me, at least in my limited testing things like lips as a little less "purple", the skin tones are more even and the grass less nuclear green.  If I can get some time this weekend, I will try to shoot some natural and standard profiles with the LX100, G7, and GX80 with my son and colour charts.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 1 year later...

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but did anyone notice that if the camera is held too stable (but not stable enough), the SR will turn off? ie. completely handheld at 200mm... smooth as a baby, almost, although the framing may wander around. But rest the hands on, say, a table, and hold the camera from there, and the camera will turn off SR with no (?) way to turn back on except shaking the camera quite a bit. When doing that, the image will be quite jerky. It's pretty bad. Or say you have it on a tripod that isn't the smoothest, and you try to turn the camera. Then it will jerk around instead of having the SR smooth it a little.

• 1 year later...