Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zachary

Music Resource For Film & Video

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know about a new music resource that I though you may find helpful for you projects. It's a site called Sterebot.com, from the creators of sound fx site, Soundsnap.com. It's the same principle as Soundnsnap, but instead of sound fx, it’s music.

One of the niches we think we can best serve is indie film and videomakers, such as yourselves. I'm admittedly biased, as I work for the compamy, but we’ve spent quite some time making the site not only aesthetically pleasing, from a design standpoint, but also a useful functioning tool.

Love it if you guys checked it out.

Link to the website— [u]www.stereobot.com[/u]

Link to press release— [u]http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/10/prweb10048289.htm[/u]

[u]Hope this helps. Cheers [/u]

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Bozzie
      Recently created a new (one-off) LUT for the Panasonic GH2 because like me, I know there are people out there who still use (or would love to get back into using) this soon to be forgotten gem of a camera for video. Though it's not free, it's still cheaper than a Golden Arches Meal and worth checking out the page even if it's just out of curiosity. Thank you.
      Download Page: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/downloads/bozgh2pana-gt-film-lut/

• By Teemu
      Here is a new musicvideo shot for a great artist Nightstop. Don't miss this sleazyness!
      You can listen the music if you haven't heard of it before:
      soundcloud.com/nightstop
    • By Teemu
      Hello!
      I would like to share my work done with GH5 + FM Lens (Kowa inside) and russian taking lenses. Musicvideo is still under work but here is promo clip for upcoming video. Will post it here soon when it's complete.

• By Amro Othman
      Music (and poor vocals) will certainly not be to everybody's taste. And to be honest I did rush the mix and edit to make the deadline for a youtube competition...
      But other than that I hope you guys find it amusing nevertheless!

• By Naive Studio
      A collection of commercial & branded content over the last three years.
      A huge thank you to everyone involved and making this possible.
      naivestudio.co.uk
      Created by Naive - Jonathan Edwards Director / DP / Editor
      Filmed on the Sony A7SII
      Lenses: Zeiss Loxia 35mm f2 / 50mm f2 / Batis 85mm f1.8
      Rig: Movcam A7SII cage
      4K / 1920 x 1080 HD / 16:9 / 120fps / 24fps