Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zachary

Music Resource For Film & Video

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know about a new music resource that I though you may find helpful for you projects. It's a site called Sterebot.com, from the creators of sound fx site, Soundsnap.com. It's the same principle as Soundnsnap, but instead of sound fx, it’s music.

One of the niches we think we can best serve is indie film and videomakers, such as yourselves. I'm admittedly biased, as I work for the compamy, but we’ve spent quite some time making the site not only aesthetically pleasing, from a design standpoint, but also a useful functioning tool.

Love it if you guys checked it out.

Link to the website— [u]www.stereobot.com[/u]

Link to press release— [u]http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/10/prweb10048289.htm[/u]

[u]Hope this helps. Cheers [/u]

EOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Thanks, how does the pricing compare to The Music Bed?

http://www.themusicbed.com/#/pricing.php

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• [ebay] Director's viewfinder - Alan Gordon Mark V
      By Lavanboy
      Selling directors viewfinder. Alan Gordon Mark V. Perfect working condition. Cosmetic wear. Photos posted in eBay. Thanks for looking!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182222317357 
    • Short film & Gimbal
      By Cappi
      This fantastic short film "Before the End of the World" Shot using the 5-Axis Gimbal by my friend.
      Hope you enjoy it.

• FS7: I STILL DO - Trailer
      By deezid
      After a long time, I finally produced a new short movie. This time with the Sony FS7, probably not the last time. Coming from a RED Epic, I have to say: The dynamic range is incredible!
      Shot in CineEL S-LOG 3, 4K 24P. Color graded in Davinci Resolve. Only used small LED lights.

• Another shot at a music video with quick and dirty green screen work. Sony A6000. 80s synth-pop. Again
      By elkanah77
      Shot vertically to capture more resolution during green screen work (in my living room with two LED panels of the cheapest kind). Main song hook recorded in one take although there's a cut-away in the edit during the bridge of the song. Sony A6000 with the 55mm 1.8. Tunnel shots done on Panasonic GH2 and severe editing in After Effects for the light beams with text.

• Watches Commercial
      By Naive Studio
      Latest work shot on the Sony A7SII with Zeiss Loxia prime lenses. Online commercial for a british watch brand. The film will be used for website/blog use and also taking 15 second social media cuts for further advertising. Also used the excellent 3DR Solo drone for the opening wide and SLog3 profile for further flex in the grade. Hope you enjoy!
      We are inspired by traditional British styling & tailoring and modern ink culture to create a unique blend of convention and edge. This makes our collection truly distinctive. Our products are all beautifully presented and strikingly original.Our obsessive attention to detail and passion for what we do has created…Ma-Ga London.
      'It’s a real accomplishment to be yourself in a world that keeps trying to make you something else’
      Filmed on the Sony A7SII
      Rig: Movcam A7SII cage
      Lenses: Zeiss Loxia 50mm f2 / Loxia 35mm f2
      4K / 1920 x 1080 HD / 2.35 / 24fps
      Music: SLK - Ride (Prod - Embody)