Marco

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

That looks like the effect of chroma subsampling to me, not moire. There's also compression artefacting there on the tie at the borders of colours.

Remember this is 4:2:0 internally. Colour channel resolution is reduced. Try recording a sharp red edge in focus against a white backdrop for a harsh example...

It could also be an interlaced container error, but i don't think that applies to A7s, plus it'd be more severe.

I don't have an A7s so bear in mind this is judgement from available information and experience.

Also, moire is a naturally occurring phenomena in all optic systems, even biological.  We can see it visually with our naked eye. Indeed, I saw it a few weeks ago in the grating on the heater of a subway car.  

For cameras that have line skipping the aliasing problem is lumped into the "moire" problem by most people, though they are a bit different.  

People said it doesn't have much moire.  It is very difficult to find a camera that doesn't have any.  As maxotics said, you can sometimes see moire with the naked eye and you don't critisise your eyes.  Im guessing in this instance that wasn't the case so it is the camera that is doing it, but it dosn't look that bad. At least its not rainbow moire like a black magic.  But I guess its good for people to be aware that plain but finely textured ties can be an issue, and maybe keep some moire proof ties just in case.

Thanks for your answers!
I'll remember that before filming a subject wearing a tie, next time.
I have to say that this problem seems worse in the video when you see the subject moving. The picture doesn't look as bad as it is.
I don't know whether or not changing the Picture Profile this problem can be solved.