Fx30 or a7IV for Hybrid w/ 1 lens?

SRV1981

That's great they've got anti flicker. 

Good that for you it fixes everything but for me I think the R6ii only really sorted 2 of the main problems I had with the R6 - overheating, and the 30 minute limit - but not the other main grievances I had - poor DR, relatively poor IBIS, lack of touchscreen with external monitor, and that fookin micro HDMI. The S5ii ticks all those boxes

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Yeah we all have our requirements and pet peeves. I'm not saying R6 ii is perfect. The micro HDMI is definitely my biggest annoyance but I have a cage with port lock thingies so I deal with it. Never had an issue with the IBIS but I know others do and I definitely recognise that Panasonic is a leader in stabilisation.

I still haven't decided by the way what my next camera will be. I actually doubt it will be R6ii because of its high price here in EU (2900€). I can buy a new R5 for €3100 or a R5C for €3500. And gain 45MP, 8K RAW etc. I also might go all the way up to an R3 and be done with body upgrades for years to come. 

Or switch to Sony (A7S3/FX3) and last but not least Panny S5ii. FF 6K open-gate really excites me.

Yes i hear you

I had the micro HDMI on Fuji XT-3 break even with a clamp on so have always been a little wary of them since

I looked at R5 but the 30 minute limit put me off. The R5c with no IBIS, poor battery and lower quality AF was not for me. The R3 is a beast and if you can afford it looks like the best mirrorless Canon offering by far.

The price of the R6ii is high here too in the UK - £2779 whereas the Panasonic S5ii with 20-60mm and 50mm 1.8 lens is only £2399. A bargain I reckon. Both lenses are geared towards video with silent AF and the zoom even has focus breathing control. A lot of the more affordable RF primes such as the 35mm and 85mm have noisy and quite sluggish AF. Have just bought the Sigma adaptor used for £100 so will have full use of all EF lenses on the S5ii and AF looks pretty decent. We will see...

Well I've actually pre-ordered but pretty much know what I'll get with Panny - over the years have had the DVX100, AF100, GH2 (still got), GH3 and more recently the S1 which I loved for the IBIS and the DR. Panasonic are probably my favourite of the Japanese camera companies for trying to give you solid, well built decent spec and normally are best value for money. Not as heavy with the cripple hammer as some and good for firmware updates to give you the best camera they can