Sign in to follow this  
Ivor Koons

Tokina AT-X Close Up +0.4 plus 2 other achromatics doublets for sale

Hey guys, I've listed my trusty Tokina achromat +0.4 (yup, the high quality doublet) plus 2 more high quality achromatic diopters (for close-ups) as a 3 piece set on Ebay Germany. They.. just... work...!

www.ebay.com/itm/3-achromatic-diopter-SET-Tokina-AT-X-0-4-CLOSE-UP-Olympus-MCON40-MINOLTA-No-0-/111411315171?pt=DE_Foto_Camcorder_Objektive&hash=item19f0a1c1e3

Questions are welcome and will be answerend during the following week..

Happy shooting!

Ivor

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Geoff CB
      Selling my Tokina 28-70 2.6-2.8 in Nikon mount. A great lens for that creamy classic look. 

Lens was modified by Duclos Lenses, aperture was declicked and focus ring was added. Rear glass is in pristine condition, front element has some minor marks and a tiny chip in the coating. I do not see this in images even stopped down. No fungus or haze. 

Price includes shipping CONUS.

• By Hans Punk
      Excellent lens in very good condition, no issues at all.
      Ideally configured for video use - high quality seamless gears for zoom and focus rings have been added (purchased from Helicoptersean), rings can be removed by hand, as they install by friction fit - no tools required. Peli case has its foam plucked to ensure a very snug and secure fit. Comes with Peli 1120 case, Petal sunhood, lens gears, front and rear caps.
      See more detailed pictures for condition in auction here...
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tokina-11-16mm-F-2-8-AT-X-PRO-For-Canon-EOS-with-focus-gears-and-peli-case/253656227792

Cheers.

• By DIGICHombre
      eBay Listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/112426475899?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      Superb close focus lens filter / diopter. Size 72mm filter thread. Increases minimum focus distance in front of lens. Same result as a macro lens or macro extension tube. Purchased 2, selling 2. Both in excellent condition. No scratches or dings. Threads perfectly in tact.
      These are the non-bayonet A9FB version, that come in 72mm filter size. 
      I sought this filter out specifically for shooting video on modified anamorphic lens adapters. Vintage anamorphic lenses typically are handicapped by close focus distances of over 1 meter or more. Stacking 1 or more close-up diopters on the end of your anamorphic can decrease this minimum focus distance. Stacking multiple diopters on top of one another will minimize this close-up focus distance even further, without noticeable distortion.
      +1 lens filter equals roughly .8 meter minimum focus distance.
      +2 lens filter equals roughly .5 meter minimum focus distance.
      These are also wide & slim enough o they don't produce a dark vignette in the edge of the frame. I used step-up/step-down rings to mount to my lens.
      *Be aware you won't be able to rack focus very far, or focus to infinity with this on. It is not a one size fits all solution.
      I'm told these adapters replicate what a Tokina +.4 achromat diopter can do at much less the price.
      Payment via PayPal only. Questions welcome.

• By EnzoNgu
      Hi Guys,
                   I'm looking to purchase a set of Voigtlander 95mm Focar A or B diopters to use with an Iscorama 54. Hoping someone has a set for sale as Ebay hasn't listed any lately. I just joined the forum after reading the posts for quite some time. Thanks in advance.
      -Enzo
    • By AaronChicago
      Quite a unique lens. From Frank Glencairn:
      "The 28-70 f:2.6 AF was Angenieux’s last consumer oriented zoom, that was targeted towards the pro market. The lens was just as good optically as any other pro zoom lens of the time either by Nikon or Canon. Unfortunately, its price was also on par with the best of the competition, which made it a tough sale. Later on when Angenieux pulled out of the SLR market, Tokina managed to get usage rights to the Angenieux design and produce the AT-X PRO AF 28-70mm f/2.6-2.8 lens."
      Great condition. I do not have the original box.
      $350

http://imgur.com/a/3TK7u