Found Sony a7S for £1339.50 brand new?

Oliver Daniel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Yeah me to. I am so close. Wanted to buy it today at Panamoz untill I found out it couldn't be shipped.

Would have saved me €700,-. And it isn't even available here.

Netherlands has such a f***ed up duty policy.

Ordered stuff from redrock from the US a few years ago.

Within 10 days it was near my house but stayed 6 weeks in customs and cost me 32% extra. 

It's expensive to be Dutch :) (and love camera's)

The price is very similar to DigitalRev -20% http://www.digitalrev.com/product/sony-alpha-a7s-body/MTEwMzQwNQ_A_A

Hong Kong model. PAL / NTSC switchable but a total tax dodge!

Looks legit though.

In the site I get from this link it's just €2360 from Panamoz it's €1780. So wonder if it's a country based directing link or the price has chanced since you write here that it's similar. ?

To bad I don't know anyone there. But I will think very hard this evening.

• Administrators

Hell, get an Easyjet flight to pick it up! Still ends up much cheaper :)

The DigitalRev euros price ends up similar to the European retail RRP at stores in Germany, but their GBP price is cheaper. Go figure :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my camera from Panamoz after some fiddling with bank transfer (paypal no go for non-british accounts) and a friend in England helping me out. Super happy with all the money I've saved that I can invest in other things like extra batteries.

And thanks Terrence for describing how to change the menus into English!

Just got my camera from Panamoz after some fiddling with bank transfer (paypal no go for non-british accounts) and a friend in England helping me out. Super happy with all the money I've saved that I can invest in other things like extra batteries.

And thanks Terrence for describing how to change the menus into English!

For hand shooting (non rigged), the battery grip is a really nice addition to the setup if you're looking for additional gear to spend with the saving you've made.  it brings the camera to the perfect height to sit on your shoulder and the evf sits at perfect eye level.  This shooting position has been my go-to since having the a7r and i now do the same with the A7S.  gret to limit rolling shutter induced by micro wobble:)

• 6 months later...

Hi guys,

I know it's an old topic but I have an issue related to panamoz and the a7s I'm hoping somebody may be able to advise me.

I ordered my a7s from panamoz and it arrived today. I turned it on to be welcomed with the japanese menus so as somebody mentioned above I went to the tool box to find the option with the "A" next to it. Turns out my camera doesn't have this option! Nor is there the option to change from NTSC to PAL so the camera is somewhat useless to me at this point. I've contacted Panamoz but since their Japan based I won't get a reply until the early hours and I was hoping to use it this weekend.

Am I missing something or do I have a strictly Japanese model that can't be changed?

Any advice would be great!

Ali