1. Axel

Axel

2. andrgl

andrgl

3. jpfilmz

jpfilmz

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Perfectly working and in good conditions!
      Ready for Magic Lantern which produces some of the best images ever for 1080P imho...FULL FRAME RAW with Canon Colors as a base!
      Included in price:
      - Genuine Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip
      - A very fast Kingston USB3 CF Reader
      - 2x 64GB ML certified Compact Flash cards!
      Asking price is 1500‚ā¨ for EVERYTHING ! ! ! !
      I can include also some LP-E6 Batteries and a charger eventually for a good price if needed!
      I also have a gorgeous Wooden Camera Cage and handles and other aks to further complete the kit.
      I can ship in Europe with UPS splitting the price with the buyer.
      Payment with IBAN or PayPal (adding the fees), or in person pickup in Bologna, Italy totally welcomed! ūüėČ

• By SigurdW
      Shot this promo back in August on a 5D3.

Using a Tamron 24-70 f/2.8 and a Canon 70-200 f/2.8

It was professionally graded in Baselight Studio, the colorist was very surprised when he found out what it was shot on.

Let me know what you think or shoot a question!

• By mbiondo25
      Hello!
      Here is a short film I shot and directed called "It's My Party" (if you couldn't tell from the big pink letters). I just posted it online Monday and I'm looking for feedback. After my last film which was 20 minutes long and about 10 different locations, I wanted to get back to something more simple that focused on character rather than plot. Anyway, if you have a few minutes check it out and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy it!
      Mike