Batwing's "Doomsday" New Music Video

Martin Yernazian

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sandeepthefifth
      I single-handedly shot an entire narrative short film during the first lockdown, using the original BMPCC. The camera performed magnificently but I did have it fully rigged out. Shot using two SLR Magic primes - 10mm T2.1 and the 17mm T1.6. A one-person crew and one-mother cast, this is a film featuring my poor mum, who’s never acted, and a very, very unlikely hero…

Jean-Luc Godard once said “All you need for a movie is a gun and a girl.” My mum doesn’t speak very good English, so I had to do without dialogue. I didn’t have a gun so we had to do without that too. We couldn’t leave the house, so I shot it all there. And I had no crew to help me, so I did everything myself.
      If anyone has any feedback or questions I'm always happy to hear!

https://youtu.be/SBwje8EDl84
    • By stevenjbelcher
      Like new BMPCC 4K with Metabones EF-MFT ULTRA .71x Speedbooster.
      Originally purchased new in early 2019.
      Only very minor cosmetic dings on the top of the camera body. Everything works perfectly. Only used professionally a handful of times.
      Includes:
      Body (w/ caps) Speedbooster (w/ caps & case) Manual Power adapter LP-E6 Battery Original Camera Packaging Firmware Version: 6.9.6
      Photos: https://www.sharegrid.com/dcbaltimore/l/188312-blackmagic-design-pocket-cinema-camera-4k-w-metabones-ultra-71x-speedbooster
    • By beeldlab
      Years ago, Tahnee was in a wheelchair and doctors told her she would never be able to dance again. Now she is one of the world's most talented dancers and choreographers.
      https://vimeo.com/394412259

• By Kevin B
      Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera in Excellent Condition. I only used this in a few test footage scenarios but it wasn’t right for my needs. Included with this will be Davinci Resolve 15 with SD Card and code it came with. The Smallrig BMMCC Cage and Top Handle to keep the camera protected. Another item is the S-Bus cable included. 
      Selling for $950. 
      I have an Aputure v5 monitor and NPF-Battery bridge + Batteries I can include for a higher offer for the complete kit. 

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
      Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.