Hasselblad updates their cameras with video

Alt Shoo

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators

Crap specs but interesting they put a 2.7K mode in there. Is this the DJI influence?!

There is zero reason to buy a H6D for video now GFX 100 exists.

Ditto X1D II, when you can buy a GFX 50R. No point.

Hasselblad need to completely rethink their entire product line.

Just now, Andrew Reid said:

Crap specs but interesting they put a 2.7K mode in there. Is this the DJI influence?!

There is zero reason to buy a H6D for video now GFX 100 exists.

Ditto X1D II, when you can buy a GFX 50R. No point.

Hasselblad need to completely rethink their entire product line.

The mount does come in play. If you are a hassleblad shooter, you have lots of hassleblad glass. So I dont see them switching anytime yet. + dont forget the Hassleblad nametag is kinda like ARRI or RED but then for photography(not much videographers are buying into medium format camera's atm, probably mostly due to cost(which includes lenses)). 

• Super Members
1 hour ago, zerocool22 said:

The mount does come in play. If you are a hassleblad shooter, you have lots of hassleblad glass. So I dont see them switching anytime yet.

For H series shooters, Fujifilm make a pretty good electronic adapter for the lenses to mount them on the GFX cameras. 

It has full aperture and metering control, lets you use the leaf shutter in the lenses for faster flash sync but doesn't do AF.

Which is a bit disappointing really considering the H lenses are all made by Fuji in the first place but I'm guessing its contractual.

My H3DII-39 expired quite some time ago but I still have the lenses waiting for the day when I finally cave in and get a used GFX.